• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Thought this deserved a bump for those that may not have read it. It was linked in another thread I was reading.

Amazing story!

Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    Very cool story and having the rounds is awesome. This could have been very bad and sounds like he was very fortunate.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Great story! Not a lot of near miss stories especially 6 near misses! Incredible! I live about 5 minutes from Redkey.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Great story. I'll bet every time you look at the bullets, you get cold chills, thinking what could have happened.

I remember the '57 Plymouth patrol cars well. they had a Police pursuit package - pretty fast car. I know cause I was young and drove way too fast back then. Had a few pretty good races with some back then, never did get caught, mostly because I knew the back road's around my area real well! Of course the troopers didn't really make a big deal out of it then, think they enjoyed trying to catch us - wasn't even real bad if you got caught. Moderate fine and chewing out back in the 50's. Heck, many of the Troopers drove the same way before they became LEO's - a lot did even after.:)

Top Bottom