Threat to Shoot Up a School in Indiana Tomorrow (Sept 16), Possibly in Greenwood

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    TF is wrong with kids these days?!

This is how people with no discernible talent, and a marked lack of morals or discipline, seek the "fame" to which they feel they are entitled.

35 years of participation trophy, "You're Special", .gov cares about you and your parents don't, whatever makes you feel good is good, type upbringing has resulted in a completely disassociated generation that just happens to be batsh*t crazy.

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Any threat should be taken seriously. But, I don’t think this is credible, as in, these guns do not belong to the poster.

The quality of the two guns in the post is very different. One extremely pleb and the other one has actually decent parts and accessories. SO, I did a reverse image search. The pleb one I found on Pinterest. Can’t see an upload date. The nicer black rifle was ripped from a 3 year old Reddit post.

Again, take all threats seriously, investigate, and prosecute. But if they had the means their ego would probably drive them to post their own guns, and I don’t think these are that.

Attachments

• IMG_2004.png
      IMG_2004.png
      769.8 KB · Views: 9
    • IMG_2005.png
      IMG_2005.png
      1.2 MB · Views: 9

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Just saw these screenshots about an hour ago. Crazy times we live in. Luckily seems like it's a fake threat with the images not being the original posters, but still bad we have to worry about it.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The kid needs a good double or triple whooping!

Notwithstanding, all the woke libturds are going to start complaining that the poor innocent “child” will be scarred for life as a result of this humiliation.

The POS parents will be up in arms and will probably sue the Sheriff for this breach of protocol for failing to protect the “rights” of their little POS kid who they failed to teach how to behave and permitted him to get weapons.

Well, what about the rights of all the school kids and their parents to be free of threats against their safety in schools?

Kudos to this Florida Sheriff for stepping up!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Top Bottom