• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SlowPlay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    I picked up one a few months ago. Must say that I have run only a 100 or so rounds through it. Nothing about it I don't like. Bought the compact because I did not need another full size range/play toy, plus it just felt better than the full size to me. I did change the grip module to a small as it felt even better. Have not used a reddot much lately, but I really like the ROMEO. Very nice. I'm looking forward to getting out with it.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I love my 320 compacts, I don't have the rx, but I know a guy who has a 320 full size with a romeo, he says he did expect the battery life to be longer

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have the P320RX Compact. Bought it to be potential carry gun. However, after carrying ti for a while, my take-a-ways were that it is heavy (or at least heavier than my G19 with RMR), seems top heavy to me (higher bore axis) is very shootable, has a great optic ( I like the Romeo 1). I still have it in my EDC safe. But it does not get carried as much as my G19 with RMR or my CZ P-10c with Shield RMS.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I put a few rounds through a full size RX and I really like the set up, I also put a few rounds through a compact and really like it. I can shoot the 320 platform quite well and yes it is bulkier than the other striker fired platforms.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I love mine. The only problem I've found is that finding holsters to accommodate the optic can be difficult. White Hat Holsters hooked me up with some custom tweaks that work great.

Runt1122

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fulton County
    Just picked a 320 Compact without the RX and really liked it at the range. Performance was much better than the Glock 19 I traded for it. I would imagine an RX version would be sweeter yet. Buy with confidence!

Larry!!!

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jun 24, 2018
    Central IN
    Have you shot much with a reflex sight? I like the idea of it but it is very hard for me to pick up the dot on follow up shots. P320 is great in any configuration.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2012
    I shoot with a reflex on my AR but of course that doesn't slide back and forth but funny thing is theirs a range I just found in merrillville (live in northwest Indiana) and they have a full size RX to rent so when I get the time Im going to try it out.

Top Bottom