• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    I`m going to see if I can get a chance to fire one, but this will probably be my new EDC. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Once my tax return comes and I catch up on bills, I will shop around and get one.

Where in shelby county you located? I'd be willing to let you coon finger mine and pop a few rounds off if youre not too far from me.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I bought one with they first came out and really enjoyed it. I never really tracked the round count but if I had to guess I would say 2-3k rounds through it and never had a problem. I did recently trade it off because I am turning more towards more towards glock's. Mainly because I like the interchangable mag's. I did enjoy the SR9C though.

Armed-in-Carmel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    I'm happy to see all of these good reports on the SR9c. I had one that was a lemon. Ruger finally sent me a new replacement gun and I sold it to buy myself a CZ75 P-01. Although my SR9c was a lemon and jammed all of the time, I did love the feel in the hand, the trigger, etc. And when it shot well it was very nice. I understand from the guy I sold the new one to that it shoots just fine. I think they are very nice guns and I wish mine had worked out for me. I must say that Ruger tech support was also pretty cool about replacing the gun once I gave them a little prodding.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    I'm happy to see all of these good reports on the SR9c. I had one that was a lemon. Ruger finally sent me a new replacement gun and I sold it to buy myself a CZ75 P-01. Although my SR9c was a lemon and jammed all of the time, I did love the feel in the hand, the trigger, etc. And when it shot well it was very nice. I understand from the guy I sold the new one to that it shoots just fine. I think they are very nice guns and I wish mine had worked out for me. I must say that Ruger tech support was also pretty cool about replacing the gun once I gave them a little prodding.

How do you like the P-01? thinking of picking one of these up to add to the collection

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    I bought one a short time ago, and I absolutely love it. It fits my hand as well as anything on the market, and it shoots great.

The two mags give the shooter some options. The 17rd with grip extension makes it feel like a full size. The 10 rd has interchangeable bottom plates, one flat and the other a pinkie rest.

Mine came with with Crimson Trace tac flashlight on it, which I didn't need, but do like.

There are more exciting guns on the market, but I've been thrilled with the SR9c.

Top Bottom