• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbane3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Richmond
    Apologies if this has been discussed previously.. I was looking to replace the tapco stock that the previous owner of my 10/22 had installed. They didn't include the original stock, of course! I really like the look of the laminate thumbhole stocks out there and think I've settled on the Boyd's SS Evolution stock in forest camo.

SS Evolution Ruger 10/22 Any Barrel Channel Forest Camo Finished

Any thoughts or feedback on this stock before I drop 120 on it?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    great stock, and you will probably find they are pretty popular among 10/22 owners who want a custom rig. Of course, I bought mine used for a lot less than $120 ;) shop around unless you have to have something today.

OH and if you want the tapco stock off and a original stock will do, those things are usually next to nothing or free because everyone replaces them. ;)

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I've got one I'll sell you for $100. Picked it up direct from Boyds with the intention of doing a build with it, and never got around to it. They are quite nice. If I were still planning to build up a 10/22, I'd go with one of these.

Apologies if this has been discussed previously.. I was looking to replace the tapco stock that the previous owner of my 10/22 had installed. They didn't include the original stock, of course! I really like the look of the laminate thumbhole stocks out there and think I've settled on the Boyd's SS Evolution stock in forest camo.

SS Evolution Ruger 10/22 Any Barrel Channel Forest Camo Finished

Any thoughts or feedback on this stock before I drop 120 on it?

rbane3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Richmond
    I've got one I'll sell you for $100. Picked it up direct from Boyds with the intention of doing a build with it, and never got around to it. They are quite nice. If I were still planning to build up a 10/22, I'd go with one of these.

Seedubs1, thanks a lot for the offer! I'm really tempted, but I do like the coloring on the forest camo and was looking to have him put sling points in for the additional $8. Where are you located?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I'm in Columbus, IN. Can always ship. Richmond seems like a far drive for a stock...

Sling swivel studs should be an easy addition since it's wood. Doesn't take a gunsmith to do that :D

Seedubs1, thanks a lot for the offer! I'm really tempted, but I do like the coloring on the forest camo and was looking to have him put sling points in for the additional $8. Where are you located?

Top Bottom