• ...and so much more!
  • GlenD65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Hamilton County, IN
    I'm waiting for the ISP to "shall issue" me my License. :D

Someone needs to press the "60 day" thing in court.

Yeah, I agree. Mine arrived in just under 60 days but some of my co-workers told me they are out pretty far beyond 60. I suppose it could be worse. In some places (like my old home) it is nearly impossible to get a carry permit.

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    Yeah, I agree. Mine arrived in just under 60 days but some of my co-workers told me they are out pretty far beyond 60. I suppose it could be worse. In some places (like my old home) it is nearly impossible to get a carry permit.

I'm originally from California, so... :D (Been out of Cali for over 15 years though.)

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    The key there is "... for a pocket revolver ..." ;)

Couldn't disagree with you there. This is a good point since you said you haven't shot one before. I definitely suggest you try a few out before you buy. I've never personally found it even uncomfortable to shoot if, but the most I've run through at one session is probably 60ish. (Note these are not +P's) Like Jon Craig referred to in a different post, one gun's never the perfect answer for everyone.

BTW, saw an LCR at Gander Mtn. tonight... HOLY BALLS!!!! It was almost $600. What the heck are they smokin? I got mine for $389. I always knew they were overpriced, but really $200 more??? WOW!!

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Couldn't disagree with you there. This is a good point since you said you haven't shot one before. I definitely suggest you try a few out before you buy. I've never personally found it even uncomfortable to shoot if, but the most I've run through at one session is probably 60ish. (Note these are not +P's) Like Jon Craig referred to in a different post, one gun's never the perfect answer for everyone.

BTW, saw an LCR at Gander Mtn. tonight... HOLY BALLS!!!! It was almost $600. What the heck are they smokin? I got mine for $389. I always knew they were overpriced, but really $200 more??? WOW!!

Gander Mtn is always outrageous on guns, would never consider buying one there.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Well just from my standpoint on the LCR, after hearing about the 38 models having problems melting, I would be skeptical and somewhat scared to want to fire one in a larger caliber. Unless the melting problem has been taken care of...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Well just from my standpoint on the LCR, after hearing about the 38 models having problems melting, I would be skeptical and somewhat scared to want to fire one in a larger caliber. Unless the melting problem has been taken care of...

I've seen a total of ONE video claiming that problem, and there are other things about that gun that cause me to think the loads shot in it were waaaaay to hot. Do you have sources for other people having problems?

Top Bottom