• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Take the 60-or so minutes it will cost you to listen to this. It is an MP3 site that I don't know how to patch in to my post, but the statements made and verified here will definitely make you do SOMETHING before it's too late. Pat

http://devvy.net/audio/jan2010/militia.mp3

If this doesn't get you ready to get another mortgage on your house, and buy more weaponry -- NOTHING will!! Pat

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    The one point within was the assumption that Guard Members were used to disarm people during Katrina, and referred to the vid clips. I'm tired of this already proven disinformation. The personnel in those vids were wearing black T shirts, had M4's with all of the bells and whistles, and yes were aiming their weapons at the civilian populace. I'm really not sure, but wasn't Blackwater hired to operate in the effected areas? Yes! Doesn't the Military have uniform standards? Yes, and they are enforced! Have I personally talked to many Guard members who operated in the area? Yes and I assure NONE of the U.S. MILITARY removed any weapons from any civilian!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The one point within was the assumption that Guard Members were used to disarm people during Katrina, and referred to the vid clips. I'm tired of this already proven disinformation. The personnel in those vids were wearing black T shirts, had M4's with all of the bells and whistles, and yes were aiming their weapons at the civilian populace. I'm really not sure, but wasn't Blackwater hired to operate in the effected areas? Yes! Doesn't the Military have uniform standards? Yes, and they are enforced! Have I personally talked to many Guard members who operated in the area? Yes and I assure NONE of the U.S. MILITARY removed any weapons from any civilian!

Of course, one guardsman's experience could have differed from another.

I recently read an account in which a woman related having her guns confiscated by uniformed guardsmen. I don't know for sure what's true, but neither do you just because you talked to some of the military folks down there.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

My brother was there. And he says you are wrong.

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    I'll go back and Tell 1sg he's a liar and all of the other Guardsman I talked to. And after seeing all of the vids on assumed Guardsman out of uniform, I'll also tell 1sg he violated the UCMJ by allowing his Soldiers to wear t shirts and make it a point to ask him who issued his unit those weapons! The only vids I have seen of Guardsmen they were either handing out water and such or providing rescue missions via UH60.
    Is your Brother in the Military?
    Show me a vid of Guardsmen taking weapons.
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/253356/weapons_confiscation_in_new_orleans/
    No Guard members taking weapons here!
    I did google fu, all I have seen of gun confiscation was LEO and Blackwater.
    Maybe these is a reason there is no vid of actual Guard members doing confiscation.
    Heres my take, "THEY SAY" , who is they?

Last edited:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    all I have seen of gun confiscation was LEO and Blackwater.

I don't really see the difference. If guardsmen did or didn't confiscate firearms, LEOs still did. They both work for us. Seriously, what is the difference?

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    I might be a little offended and sensitive on this topic, sorry.
    I have never seen the Guard or even heard of them doing the alleged acts, until I see it they did not do it. I even made the effort to search the net for ! single vid of them performing alleged actions, not to be found. I hope you all realize that there are Guard members around you everywhere.
    Since there is no evidence of alleged actions, there might just be a possibility that the National Guard "isn't out to get you" especially since everyday they are doing the same things as you and I. They only train to "get us" 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks out of the year.
    Mainstream media reported the actions of State Militia placing them bad light, and without proof it is just that Alleged.
    The main stream media provided us with that video I posted and many more like it, through out the video they bashed the Guard for alleged acts and never showed them performing the alleged acts. My challenge to you Guard bashers, find a vid of them taking weapons.
    If the Guard is so bad don't give your business to anyone who employs them, oh wait they are in most local businesses, Maybe that is part of the Guard plan to get you, put them in local businesses.
    And the sheep follow the media's words, I know the media and TPTB have no agenda other than to truthfully report to the general population.
    Nice being creative with the truth? mostly just offended, these people are your friends and neighbors, and my Fellow Soldiers. While I was being creative I provided a vid and a decent resource for you to prove YOUR allegations. Though you don't know me and I might be just a keyboard commando trying to make myself look important by claiming to know some of these fine Guardsmen that are "OUT TO GET YOU".
    I really don't care what you think, I serve and I have served. Never have I been told to perform alleged actions and never heard anyone told to act as such, and never have I through casual conversation heard anything remotely close to alleged actions.
    I told my story, I provided Video and I provided a resource for you to disprove me. If all ya got is words, NICE!
    Have a nice day.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Joe Biden wants real justice, but HIS way.

BAGHDAD – The U.S. ["The U.S.? Who is the U.S.?] will appeal a court decision dismissing manslaughter charges against five Blackwater Worldwide guards involved in a deadly 2007 Baghdad shooting, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said Saturday. [We all know that Joe is a mere puppet; WHO told him to make this statement??]
    A lawyer for one guard, noting that word of the intended appeal came in Iraq, accused the Obama administration of political expediency and the U.S. was pursuing an innocent man, rather than justice.
    Blackwater security contractors were guarding U.S. diplomats when the guards opened fire in Nisoor Square, a crowded Baghdad intersection, on Sept. 16, 2007. Seventeen people were killed, including women and children, in a shooting that inflamed anti-American sentiment in Iraq.
    Biden expressed his "personal regret" for the shooting and said the Obama administration was disappointed by the dismissal. "A dismissal is not an acquittal," he said. [Pat]

Top Bottom