• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    You forgot to post your radical opinions without reading the article. Also, it is way too bright outside to have rambone type articles. Good try though!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Here are the important points to remember from the article. We've all heard them many times before.
    "We feel our deputies will be shown to have conducted themselves as trained when all the facts come out," Davis said in a statement July 7.
    Once the state and federal investigations began, however, Davis placed the three Humphreys County deputies involved in the incident on administrative leave with pay.
    senior officers, including Humphries County Sheriff Chris Davis and the sheriff's department's field training officer, were at the scene and did nothing to intervene.
    Witness statements also suggest that Ring was beaten and tasered after being taken to jail, he said.
    They were trained to act the way they did. Their superiors were on site. And they've been given paid vacations (except for one from a different department).

This guy deserves to see the criminals pay for their violations of his rights and their assault on his person. Many people need to be fired and imprisoned over this.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Here are the important points to remember from the article. We've all heard them many times before.

They were trained to act the way they did. Their superiors were on site. And they've been given paid vacations (except for one from a different department).

This guy deserves to see the criminals pay for their violations of his rights and their assault on his person. Many people need to be fired and imprisoned over this.

:yesway:

This goes along with the Canton PD behavior.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I did read the article. Did you? A little over the top wouldn't you say?

I did, and it is a bit over the top. I was just saying that in order to get Rambone type recognition, you need to post your opinions bashing them.:D

You lack the passion of Rambone. Until you have that, you are still a Padawan.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I did, and it is a bit over the top. I was just saying that in order to get Rambone type recognition, you need to post your opinions bashing them.:D

You lack the passion of Rambone. Until you have that, you are still a Padawan.

I just like people to debate it and pick it apart. I like to hear other people's take. :D

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    stop resisting! (whack) stop resisting! (whack) stop resisting (whack) stop resisting! (whack)..........sometime later "i'm tired some help please...stop resisting! (wham) stop resisting! (wham)

twitch or moan = resisting:ingo:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I don't know about this. The video is not good enough to see what is going on. It is in fact good enough with the sound to determine that the officers had a defiant resister. Can't tell about the rest though. Just because the FBI is involved doesn't mean anything. I have known three guys that were investigated by the FBI over alleged incident. None were found to be substantiated.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    I don't know about this. The video is not good enough to see what is going on. It is in fact good enough with the sound to determine that the officers had a defiant resister. Can't tell about the rest though. Just because the FBI is involved doesn't mean anything. I have known three guys that were investigated by the FBI over alleged incident. None were found to be substantiated.

Good thing for that blue line, huh???? doesn't make them any less guilty....just better liars

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend

easier to tase them when they are naked huh? Don't you hate it when they are handcuffed and you still need to stand around and kick and hit them with a baton?
    I usually don't jump into these kind of posts...but this is pretty self evident to me that he is being abused because the deputies superiors were there and they needed to impress them.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    :bash:Take your hands out of your pockets, take your hands out of your pockets!
    Roll over on your belly, roll over on your belly, roll over on your belly, roll over on your belly!

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY

Wait, the video, which clearly depicts the police grabbing, wrestling to the ground and proceeding to brutalize this man isn't enough to determine whether or not they were in the wrong? Yet, the same video, which depicts absolutely no wrongdoing by the subject is enough to determine he was a "defiant resister?" Let me guess, having his hands in his pockets was an "officer safety" issue, right?

Top Bottom