• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Here, cropped it and lightened up your sons face a little. This really is a good picture.

wilbur2.jpg

That is one heck of a picture! Makes me smile and feel good for a while. Reps to the both of you, and to the young man some day!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    That last one says it all! I remember those days and my wife thinks I'm nuts because I want to put away nice little GLOCK 19 for for 4 year old....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I have two little guys, one is 4 and the other is 6. At what age will the local ranges let kids shoot? My six year old already said he wants to go shoot with daddy when he gets bigger. Can't wait to take him!

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    That's awesome! I was in his very place shooting with my dad some years back, and I have great memories of the time we spent there.

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    i hope he knows, which im sure he does, how fortunate he is to have a father like you. im trying to get my father back into guns. he used to really be into them and was in the army since he was my age, until he got married. then all of a sudden he was forced to hate guns and the army and anything that could potentially be "violent". marriage huh? well now that they divorced im spending more time with him and getting him back into guns. (took him with me to purchase my new XD 40 and he was very intrigued. it made ME proud):rockwoot::ingo:

Top Bottom