• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Granted, he should have left after being assaulted and robbed... so only he is accountable for what happened after he tried to retaliate.

But before that moment, he was a victim.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Should've said this to the guy:

18180d1233632672-smile-wait-flash-smile-wait-flash.jpg

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I would have shot and killed that criminal the MOMENT he attempted to punch me thru my car window. Plain and simple, I carry a gun to defend myself from these criminals.

Gunner

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    That's crazy. It was hard to see what was going on, it looked like some of the witnesses or was it just one? Tried to jump in and help but got beat back. The guy should have just left after being punched repeatedly in the face... and called the police. Or when he went up to the window and started yelling, should have locked the door and rolled up the window. Can't believe not even one person there was armed.

That website has some weird videos on it lol. The one about the female bully on the train is crazy. Tiny woman was bullying another small woman, and this big lady on the train goes up and is like " you gunna bully her, bully me then!" and proceeds to beat the crap out of the bully. She doesn't even fight back after being knocked around, knocked to the ground, and then gets pushed out of the train onto the platform... That's some self control.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I teared up watching that. This is the reason we cannot allow our rights to be infringed. The very people who want to ban guns would be alright with this kind of violence, just as long as a gun is not utilized. This would have been the perfect time for a gun in the hands of someone with proper training AND some nicely placed ricochets. :xmad:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I want to know what the situation was. That's just chaos. Personally, the moment a guy comes up and leans over into my car shouting threats and yelling is when I try to GTFO. If no other options then I'll resort to deadly force.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    if that guy was carrying... he wouldnt have put himself in that situation... because when we carry we observe things.... and are aware of our surroundings..... that video makes me very angry.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sometimes it's almost impossible for me to imagine people acting in such a sub-human way. I can't wrap my brain around it.

At the risk of starting an online riot, I would have been hesitant to pull on that thug and here's why: I am white and they were not. Not being racist hare, just stating a fact.

At best, nobody would have stood up for me as a witness had I legally defended myself and at worst I would have had to take on most, if not all of them, probably with guns of their own.

I agree with cg21, though. I wouldn't have been there in the first place (BTW that doesn't make me racist either).

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That BS makes me sick. There are several "people" there that should no longer be breathing...

What you witnessed in the video was sub-human. Don't call them people.

Edit: lol, cbhausen already beat me to it (sub-human part). Also, the second he reached in my car would have been reason enough to end that animal's life. I doubt you'd need any witnesses; they could just take one look at your clean record and his criminal record and know exactly what happened.

Last edited:

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What you witnessed in the video was sub-human. Don't call them people.

Edit: lol, cbhausen already beat me to it (sub-human part). Also, the second he reached in my car would have been reason enough to end that animals life. I doubt you'd need any witnesses; they could just take one look at your clean record and his criminal record and know exactly what happened.

That's why I put "people" in quotation marks. I don't have access to purple on my phone.
    But I 100% agree.

MTubbs1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Why is everyone saying they wouldn't have even stopped at that place? I am not gonna let the thugs determine where I stop to a scratch off or whatever else I want at that location.

I am not gonna drive across town or even down the block because thugs have decided the gas station is the hangout spot. STAND UP TO THESE PEOPLE! :patriot:

Jbondmonroe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Columbus
    What gets me is that a-hole assaulting that guy probably knew him from somewhere and had a good idea that he was not armed. Could you imagine what would happen when criminals like that know that no one has a firearm on them.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Has anyone really stopped to consider the outcome of blowing that thug away? Maybe you legally defend yourself and kill the guy but then what? The rest of the group advances on you and you do what? Start shooting them all?

Not being fecetious here, just wondering what really happens in situations like this? I'd still be hesitant to pull and fire in that situation.

Top Bottom