• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Is this the "change" in Hope and Change?
    Back when I was in high school, if wearing a dress would get me into the girls locker room, I'd do it too. But as a nearly 40 year old man, I can see where it might come across as little creepy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Even as I am socially liberal. I dont think men with a penis should be in a woman's locker room until they've had surgery. Where I work they promote diversity and part of that is allowing anyone the same rights as other however they will not allow a transgendered man to use a women's restroom until said person has had surgery to become a woman. The same should apply to schools as well.

EyesDownfield

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    From the article:

Francis told KIRO-TV that he was born a man but chose to live as a woman in 2009.

So he was a full blown man just a few short years ago, but since he decided he doesn't want to be a man anymore, he can just go into a girl's locker rooms with his willy hangin' out? Come on, man... you gotta know better than this. This guy knows what the hell he's doing. I don't buy this whole idea that he's just some innocent guy trying to use college facilities.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    From the article:

So he was a full blown man just a few short years ago, but since he decided he doesn't want to be a man anymore, he can just go into a girl's locker rooms with his willy hangin' out? Come on, man... you gotta know better than this. This guy knows what the hell he's doing. I don't buy this whole idea that he's just some innocent guy trying to use college facilities.

He's still a full blown man. He just choses to wear womens clothes and expose himself to young girls.

In Oklahoma they call people like this catfish bait.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I saw this earlier. What about the rights of the children and parents. Sounds like the tyranny of the minority. If the "person" was wearin a cross he'd probably be kicked out for offending someone. Disgusting.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The depravity of our society never fails to amaze me. Just when you get over hearing some story of some sick twisted crap being not only allowed but hailed as progressive some new story of how low we have sunk as a people comes to light.

We have become a morally corrupt society and have very little to be proud of anymore.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It's disgusting, and the world is not a "better" place because of **** like this.

Oh, and in before the crybabies get here and start whining about how we should all just accept this BS and get along.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    “This is not 1959 Alabama,”
    And for that, this guy is really, really lucky:D

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    First, the entire notion of allowing a person to declare himself/herself to be the opposite gender of what the person is in reality is as asinine as allowing me to declare myself a hybrid electric automobile and take a tax credit on myself.

I also have a problem with the militant approach these people are taking toward the rest of us. For example there was a case last year in which a boy in Fort Collins High School (Colorado) decided to start cross-dressing and call himself a girl, incidentally demanding rights to the girls' room. The staff attempted to mitigate the situation by letting him (I refuse to participate in fiction) use the single-occupancy staff restrooms in the school (which I am sure most everyone else would have considered a coveted privilege). Not good enough and it went to court. Three guesses how that went down. Liberty is one thing. Delusions and/or falsehood would be something entirely different. Testicles and penises in the girls' restroom has no justification in any sane concept of individual liberty, particularly when one considers that this amounts to one highly unconventional individual claiming a right to subject everyone to the contrived offense he decries being subjected to himself.

In the end, I would like to hear some attempt at justifying the notion of these people simultaneously screaming up a lung that the rest of us are 'imposing' our beliefs and preferences on them as they go to court to do that very thing to the rest of us.

I will limit myself to saying that I would be most displeased if this situation were to affect my young nieces.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Obviously, we need five separate facilities:

BASM - Born And Still Male
    BASF - Born And Still Female
    BMNF - Born Male, Now Female
    BFNM - Born Female, Now Male
    TCNIWIA - Totally Confused, No Idea What I Am

It's time to boycott the facility. Let her/him have the locker room to her/himself.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The depravity of our society never fails to amaze me. Just when you get over hearing some story of some sick twisted crap being not only allowed but hailed as progressive some new story of how low we have sunk as a people comes to light.

We have become a morally corrupt society and have very little to be proud of anymore.

Exactly.

The lines of right and wrong continue to blur, smudge, and disappear. What's ironic is it's quite possible many of those upset parents vote for candidates that appoint these pinheads to the positions that enact such policies.

Top Bottom