• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    The Ridley had shipped to Midwest came in today. I saw it on UPS tracking. I can't pick it up until they put it on their inventory sometime next week.

The wait is now killing me since it's so close!! :tantrum:

I'll bite: what is this 'The Ridley'. I also loathe the inventory wait.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    The gun shop I go to checks em in as they come in. Maybe 5-20 a day. No wait. I'm thinking you might try someplace else next time.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    According to the BATFE, you're required to log in firearms within 48 hours of receipt.

I'm sure they will and I'm not complaining about them at all. I'm just impatient. As far as using some place else next time, it'll probably be a long time before I have a firearm specifically shipped to me. I used them, and they're fourty minutes from me, because I don't really trust any of the FFLs around here that are closer.

Right now I'm just more interested in whether it's actually a rifle or some bricks duct taped together in a long box to make the UPS tracking number and package seem legit. :laugh:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    The gun shop I go to checks em in as they come in. Maybe 5-20 a day. No wait. I'm thinking you might try someplace else next time.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

The guys at Beech Grove do an outstanding job of communicating and servicing.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Same thing happened to my Mauser. I had to wait a week to get it. The ammo was just sitting on the porch where the mauser should be

Top Bottom