• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    This is a game changer for those that easily forget to let say put their pants on before leaving the house or fasten their seatbelt. Also works great for the anti-establishment ain't telling me to wear no seatbelt.

Place your Christmas orders now for the ones you love the most.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I think the long sleeve model would also function as a tourniquet in case a accident.. You know the advantage of wearing a seat belt.. vs the one someone put on with a felt tip :Dmarker..

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Heard tell from LEO of people taking a section of seatbelt and glueing it to their shirt before.

Jwmeador

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Franklin
    is there a matching hat with a bloodied and smashed skull

No but maybe there is a hat to match that says "Freedom". The shirt isn't about actually keeping you safer. It's making a stand against getting our freedoms taken away by the day by our leaders "for our own good".

We sacrifice many more freedoms for security and soon will have neither. But i agree that people should wear their dang seatbelt

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I started wearing my seatbelt shortly after I started driving, long before it was the law, because I was riding with a maniac.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I started wearing my seatbelt shortly after I started driving, long before it was the law, because I was riding with a maniac.

I started wearing mine when I got a car ('73 Plymouth Satellite) that wouldn't stop "dinging" until you fastened it, unlike today's cars that stop after a few seconds. Oh sure I could have buckled it behind me but well, that just seemed silly. As someone who has survived two head-on collisions with only minor injuries, I'm kind of glad I got in the habit.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My thoughts on the subject...

1. I had an uncle who died in a car crash at 37 years old not wearing a seat belt, and I doubt it would have made any difference given the amount of damage done and the fact that it involved a convertible stood on its head.

2. That same uncle survived a crash at 25 in which wearing a seatbelt would have killed him as the steering wheel was driven through the back of his seat.

3. I am of the belief that regardless of the merit of wearing a seat belt it is none of the government's business nor its authority to require it of me. As a result:

a. My inclination (or lack thereof) regarding the merit of seatbelt use did not influence me.
    b. The law did not influence me.
    c. Tickets did not influence me.
    d. A handful of state troopers making fun of me about my tickets in a crowded restaurant did not influence me.

4. I am not invulnerable to outside influences. A company for which I worked in the past was owned by two brothers one of which has 4 daughters and no sons, and I for a time functioned as the big brother in the family. The subject came up with the oldest daughter (at a time when I was spending a lot of time with her at home while she was recovering from an emergency appendectomy and needed plenty of attention) and the subject came up. She wouldn't let me off the hook until I promised her that I would use a seat belt from then on. Especially given how few people there are in the world who really give a damn whether I am alive or dead, how could I say no, regardless of my opinion, even if she would have let me off the hook (and she wouldn't)? Consequently, I religiously wear a seat belt.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I have a 1970 MGB and get pulled over in it fairly often for the assumed seatbelt violation. 1970 British vehicles were only equipped with lap belts, and they are perfectly legal.

Top Bottom