• ...and so much more!
  • LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Looks awesome, I have never shot one how do they shoot

Just bought a different version - the Judge Public Defender. Shorter barrel and cylinder. Took mine to the range the other day. I as very impressed with how the "ribber" grips and Sorbothane back strap managed the recoil shooting both .45Colt and .410 000 shot.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I have one. Sweet. I like how it handles and shoots. It'll really put an impressive "punch" on your paper target. Let's put it this way: it'll clean out anything coming down your hallway! :ar15:

WARNING!!!!
    I bought mine from PSS, also. Along with 4 other firearms last year. So I know what I'm talking about.

WARNING!!!
    Do not take your wallet into PSS. Leave your cash in the car. Keep your hands in your pockets. Bob and John and others will be nice to you. They will greet you. They will talk to you. They will help you. They will actually treat you like a customer and try and sell you after they determine your likes/needs.

WARNING!!!!
    Do not be fooled! Leave immediately! Go to another LGS (not Bradis) where you will be ignored...where you will be safe. OTHERWISE you will fall under the ____ spell of PSS and you will drive home with another firearm in the passenger seat.

This is TRUE! This has been documented repeatedly over time. Ask other INGO members. Venture into PSS accordingly. :twocents:

rugman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Good Samaritan

I too am always willing to provide a good home to a awesome handgun in need.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I found a Judge for sale some years back now. It was advertised as "Used but unfired".
    What?

Guns America seller told me he was a gun shop dealer out east.
    One of his better customers, an actual judge, special ordered an "Ultra-Lite" Judge. It's an aluminum alloy frame, blued, with a 4" barrel and a 2-1/2" chamber. He intended to carry it in his court.
    Anyway, he pre-paid for this Judge and waited 3 months for it to be delivered to his local gun shop.
    The judge went to the gun shop and picked up the Judge, and took it home.

Three weeks pass, and the judge (person), returns the Judge(gun) to the local gun shop minus the box, security key, manual, and said it's still unfired, but he had changed his mind. He wanted something different. He wanted to sell the Judge back to the gun shop owner.

Gun shop owner told him he could buy it back, but it would have to be as a "used" firearm. The judge (person) agreed.

I saw the Guns America listing just an hour or so after it was posted. I hit the "buy it now" button and I got my special order Judge for $150 LESS than retail. It was a "used" gun after all! :D

BTW- I own other Taurus revolvers, so I have the security keys, the manuals, and I really couldn't care less about a box.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I found a Judge for sale some years back now. It was advertised as "Used but unfired".
    What?

Guns America seller told me he was a gun shop dealer out east.
    One of his better customers, an actual judge, special ordered an "Ultra-Lite" Judge. It's an aluminum alloy frame, blued, with a 4" barrel and a 2-1/2" chamber. He intended to carry it in his court.
    Anyway, he pre-paid for this Judge and waited 3 months for it to be delivered to his local gun shop.
    The judge went to the gun shop and picked up the Judge, and took it home.

Three weeks pass, and the judge (person), returns the Judge(gun) to the local gun shop minus the box, security key, manual, and said it's still unfired, but he had changed his mind. He wanted something different. He wanted to sell the Judge back to the gun shop owner.

Gun shop owner told him he could buy it back, but it would have to be as a "used" firearm. The judge (person) agreed.

I saw the Guns America listing just an hour or so after it was posted. I hit the "buy it now" button and I got my special order Judge for $150 LESS than retail. It was a "used" gun after all! :D

BTW- I own other Taurus revolvers, so I have the security keys, the manuals, and I really couldn't care less about a box.

I can't think of a use for the security key. And the manual is so generic it's almost useless (plus - you can download one on line). I'd say you got a GREAT deal! I really like mine. Mine had the 2" barrel and 2.5" chamber. It's a TON of fun to shoot.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Went to buy a holster for my new 226 navy and this followed me home.

IMG_20130121_145229_zps4a925aa7.jpg

How can you resist a handgun that shoots shotgun shells!!! Big thank you to Plainfield Shooting Supply. Always great prices and service. This is my 4th gun from them and I will keep coming back
    The only thing i found wrong with this picture, and I'm not judging, is the Vaseline for men.:n00b: :laugh::p:wow: And i don't want to know anything about the blue, um, cleanup, i mean cleaning towel. Did i mention, i'm an a**hole?

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    Went to buy a holster for my new 226 navy and this followed me home.

IMG_20130121_145229_zps4a925aa7.jpg

How can you resist a handgun that shoots shotgun shells!!! Big thank you to Plainfield Shooting Supply. Always great prices and service. This is my 4th gun from them and I will keep coming back
    Beautiful weapon. I have the Taurus Judge Magnum and love it. They kick a bit, but with those rubber grips, its manageable. Have fun.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    The only thing i found wrong with this picture, and I'm not judging, is the Vaseline for men.:n00b: :laugh::p:wow: And i don't want to know anything about the blue, um, cleanup, i mean cleaning towel. Did i mention, i'm an a**hole?

That's OK. You may very well be a **hole.
    At least you are an observant **hole.
    And a discerning **hole.
    As far as **holes go, what more could anybody wish for? :dunno:

gerd11311

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    They handle better than the 410 derringers, bigger grip and barrel ftw! Not to mention a few extra shots always help

Top Bottom