• ...and so much more!
  • Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Nice a bunch of drunks with guns with kids present:noway:

:+1:^This gives gun owners a bad name. I couldn't tell from the video,were they on a street? What's behind the tv? Were there other houses close by? And the bubba drinking a Bud from a 12 pack:rolleyes: and THEN shooting?:xmad:

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    Wayne Springs Facebook page:

Login | Facebook

If you read the comments on his wall...It looks like the media is treating him well...

*you may have to have an account to view the page...

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Well...The guy made a bet and he kept his promise,:yesway: thats more than what can be said for most of our elected officials. I do not agree with the way the pay up was handled,:noway: but at least the guy manned up and did the right thing... he kept his word!:patriot: Don

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Kept his promise...but...

Well...The guy made a bet and he kept his promise,:yesway: thats more than what can be said for most of our elected officials. I do not agree with the way the pay up was handled,:noway: but at least the guy manned up and did the right thing... he kept his word!:patriot: Don

...there had to be a better way to man-up than to drink and shoot up the tv WITHOUT some backstop, or better yet, take the tv out of town,sober, to a safer place. Kept his word GOOD:D. Way he did it,BAD.:rolleyes:

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Agreed, the setting wasn't proper for the shooting, the company he keeps, leaves little to be desired,:mullet::alcoholic: but it seemed the owner of the tv was sober. I give the whole video, as well as the shooting ethics of ALL involved, a major fail. :dumbass:

What I saw was a man who made a bet and kept his word.:+1: It would have been just as easy to renig on the bet and be like the losers he had show up to collect on the bet. I was just giving kudos to the guy for doing the right thing, even though it was handled WRONG!!!!

Top Bottom