This bank is doing it right! What a great marketing campaign too.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Back years ago, I remember that some banks would set you up with like a CD but the payoff was a new gun instead of money for your interest.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If I ever get my own business I would put a sign like that on my door.
    I like this one. :D

gunfree.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Smith said he made the policy change to send a warning to potential robbers, and also to express support for Americans right to bear arms. “We had the sign on the window, the red circle with the pistol inside and a line through. I started thinking. We’ve got this no gun sign up and a robber can come in and do what he wants. But if you’ve got a policy allowing handguns, he won’t know how many people are going to be in here carrying a concealed weapon.
    I think that would tend to make potential bank robbers pick the bank across the street that has the no guns sign.

Last edited:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I think that would tend to make potential bank robbers pick the bank across the street that has the no guns sign.

Well, then the bank across the street better step up their game and start welcoming in ALL law abiding citizens as well.

This was posted up here awhile back, IIRC the bank is in Texas and the sign was put up right after they implimented their "No Gun Sign" law. The one posted on the bank is modeled after the Texas 30.06 No Gun sign.

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    We need more business's in Indiana and this country that understand this concept. If the BG has no idea who is carrying, it does deter crime. I carry in my bank and I get alot of smiles from the employees and other customers.

Top Bottom