forsale.jpg

:popcorn:

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I recognize an HK grip and pretty sure the surface treatment is Picatinny. Jeezus, but that thing has ALL the rails! The shadowing may be a result of post processing the image, guys. You know, like Photoscape or any of a hundred other free programs you can download off the interwebz.

Wait. Is that a Kel-Tec? I don't know, but H&K has prototyped some of the ugliest bullpup designs in the history of modern manufacturing. What is it?

Last edited:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Hehe, yeah it's a photoshop creation. I knew it didn't look perfectly realistic but was bored and wanted to do some photoshop work. None of it is actually part of the picture...the shells, the mag, my foot, the drawing of the gun. The gun was originally greyscale so I tried texturizing and adding a little lighting and shadow.

first thing I thought was, there's no way I'd have the mag located so close behind the pistol grip. Let me find the original gun picture to show you what it looked like before.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Hehe, yeah it's a photoshop creation. I knew it didn't look perfectly realistic but was bored and wanted to do some photoshop work. None of it is actually part of the picture...the shells, the mag, my foot, the drawing of the gun. The gun was originally greyscale so I tried texturizing and adding a little lighting and shadow.

first thing I thought was, there's no way I'd have the mag located so close behind the pistol grip. Let me find the original gun picture to show you what it looked like before.
    The mag and pistol grip location caught my attention.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's actually a very good result.

Ive never played with modern photo software, but from the source picture the OP looks great.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.

I'll give you three Bit Coins for it!

Top Bottom