• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rookie0014

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    kokomo
    went to work today and a guy i work with said you still reloading said yea can't afford not to for the price of ammo and how much i shoot. he said he talked to his new son in-law who is a cop that they just trash their brass down at the range!!!!! can not believe some body don't take it. my buddy said i know some one who will take it all. he check with the captain and he said they will sweep it up and just put it in a 55 gal. drum and let me have it when they hit the range and shoot. can't wait to see if it really happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    if it gets too heavy to carry I will be happy to let you toss it in the back of my F250......I'll get it where you need to go. As long as I get to keep whatever spills...hehe.

Anyone know any bumpy roads near Kokomo?

perminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    east side indy
    ive been getting lucky here in lawrence too well not as lucky as you to get it for free i still have to pay scrap prices but i get all the brass off of the police range here in lawrence

tdhughes3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Amazing

You are unbelievably lucky indeed. I am new to reloading, and I have been surprised at the shortages in supplies, even in light of the shortages in manufactured ammunition.

Top Bottom