• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    so i picked up a .45acp die set to justify getting into the 1911 platform. so i go to my LGS and am looking for a 1911, nothing seems to jump out at me. So as I'm browsing while deciding what i want to do i see it!!!!!!!! Bout 6-8 months ago i was looking fiercely for one. after a couple months i gave up looking because they were so rare. Then i see it today a jericho .45. so i decided to put it in layaway. Got it used for about 450$. did i do good????

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    i was pretty excited about it since u can't find the "Jericho" models very often anymore, and the fact it was in .45acp as I'm trying to get into the .45 caliber. Plus it was about half of what i would have spent on a sharp 1911. because i saved some money i may go put the EAA witness i saw in layaway. Happy day for me.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    so i picked up a .45acp die set to justify getting into the 1911 platform. so i go to my LGS and am looking for a 1911, nothing seems to jump out at me. So as I'm browsing while deciding what i want to do i see it!!!!!!!! Bout 6-8 months ago i was looking fiercely for one. after a couple months i gave up looking because they were so rare. Then i see it today a jericho .45. so i decided to put it in layaway. Got it used for about 450$. did i do good????

If its the coveted FS you did very well and have an excellent weapon.

Jericho941zombie003asmall.jpg

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    thanks for the forum info. i gta save somecash up because the next 1500 coms in oct, and i would like to stockup on .45 ammo for it as well as look for a smith that can coat it with something. Nickle boron, or cerakote or something. Im just not into the all black color of it. But thanks for the forum info, this is gna really help as a new jericho owner, i dont know much about them other than ther bad a**.....

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    thanks for the forum info. i gta save somecash up because the next 1500 coms in oct, and i would like to stockup on .45 ammo for it as well as look for a smith that can coat it with something. Nickle boron, or cerakote or something. Im just not into the all black color of it. But thanks for the forum info, this is gna really help as a new jericho owner, i dont know much about them other than ther bad a**.....

Don't look into CZ's then, that is where the design for the Jericho/Baby Eagle comes from. The CZ's multiply like Gremlins.

Top Bottom