They say the end of the world is coming.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    For those discussing the age of the world, the Jewish calendar is based on the beginning of the world. This is the year 5771.

Note that I do not put any more faith in that than I do in our calendar having some unknown start ("B.C.", or "B.C.E.", if you prefer) and it's duration determined by a particular, arbitrary religious event.

I post this solely for the relevant fact requested in the thread about the Biblical comment upon the age of our planet.

We now return you to your conversation, already in progress.

Blessings,
    Bill

I believe the world started when I was conceived. For all I know all of history is a farce. God could have said, "Let Ryan have parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins and nieces and nephews..." and it was all so. :laugh:

Of course I'm joking, but without some kinda time machine there is NO WAY we will ever know how old the earth really is. Unless Aliens have been studying our planet from birth to abortion and decide we should know all about it and come down here and show us the very long time-lapse video...

:):

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    I don't need to worry about what I'm going to do.

But I'm very ready for what any other person or group of persons may try to do (up to a crowd of 50 or so.) Pat

Top Bottom