• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You never know what's going to offend someone on here. You can't predict what's going to provoke or push the buttons of people who have their own mental and emotional issues.

Sometimes it's more amusing than irritating, assuming you can understand the craziness that inspires the complaint. One such individual wanted me removed from INGO because I expressed that I don't trust the government.

Some people are triggered by inexplicable things. Some are just control freaks who must make you submit if your behavior does not conform to their world view. Others are just cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    :rofl:

Yeah, but I never got neg. rep for the stormtrooper like I have this one!

EDIT the same guy that had a problem with the stormtrooper is one of the
    neg reppers for the current one. He must have an inferiority complex or something. :):

stormtrooper.gif

:):
    I bet I have made up for whatever neg rep you have gotten!:D

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I like your avatar. I cant help but laugh everytime I see it in a post. Some people need to get a life. Its amazing to me how many people will express there veiws hiding behind a keyboard. But wouldnt have the guts to do it in person.:twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think all your avatars are quite offensive. I'm appalled. I'm flabbergasted. I'm sickened. I'm ashamed.

Where's all the naked chicks holding guns? :scratch:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Ya, I like your AV Joe, It cracks me up.. But im also a big fan of the movie, its damn hilarious....
    "Shut the @$&%* up Donnie "
    "Your out of your element"

"Calmer than You are "

HA HA, thanks Joe, i think i pop that ol DVD in & whatch some of the DUDE !!:rockwoot:

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i have no problem with anyones av, but like i wish printcraft stuck with his old one. not b/c i have anything against his new one but b/c you associate people with their avatars and if they change it, you lose track of who they are.

but since he did change it, its up to him. im certainly not going to pm him about, i just gotta get used to it.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    i have no problem with anyones av, but like i wish printcraft stuck with his old one. not b/c i have anything against his new one but b/c you associate people with their avatars and if they change it, you lose track of who they are.

but since he did change it, its up to him. im certainly not going to pm him about, i just gotta get used to it.

His new one resembles him better though :D

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Today, I received hate mail for my Avatar.

He said, as a "hetersexual"(I think he meant heterosexual) male, he finds the sight of a man thrusting his hips repugnant.

That is all. LOL.

Personally, I think yours is one of the best.

Also, people that go out of their way to tell you what they are (or arent) usually arent what they say they are.

Think: A rich man doesnt have to tell you he's rich.

Top Bottom