There Was Collusion, The Accusers Colluded…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Do we honestly expect congress and or the doj to do the right thing?

if not, do we honestly expect anyone to step up and do the right thing from a legal standpoint?

if not, do we honestly believe elections will stop the downfall of this country?

if not, will the citizens continue to voice their displeasure, but expect change to occur within the boundaries of federal laws?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Do we honestly expect congress and or the doj to do the right thing?

if not, do we honestly expect anyone to step up and do the right thing from a legal standpoint?

if not, do we honestly believe elections will stop the downfall of this country?

if not, will the citizens continue to voice their displeasure, but expect change to occur within the boundaries of federal laws?
    Nothing will change until people start going hungry.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Ah, yes we did know it. At least someone did. Years ago someone said they believed this was all Obama doing, of course no 100% documented truth. But evidence and showed how it went down in the WH. I’m wanting to say Glen Beck. Sounds about right.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ah, yes we did know it. At least someone did. Years ago someone said they believed this was all Obama doing, of course no 100% documented truth. But evidence and showed how it went down in the WH. I’m wanting to say Glen Beck. Sounds about right.
    Here’s how this all works today.

Conservative media says x happened based on some circumstantial evidence that is imminently logical.

MSM denies.

Years later facts prove x.

MSM says old news, anyone with a brain knew this years ago, not news…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The only thing that could surprise me is if they don't JFK him before November.
    So what happens if the Republican nominated presidential candidate dies say October 31st or say within 24 hours of election day.
    Does that automatically give the Democrat party the win? Do the elections continue?
    How does that work out?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So what happens if the Republican nominated presidential candidate dies say October 31st or say within 24 hours of election day.
    Does that automatically give the Democrat party the win? Do the elections continue?
    How does that work out?
    I don't know what the law says but I have fair amount of confidence in saying that the democrats will do whatever the hell they want and concern themselves with half hearted attempts at justifying it later. Remember, they're the ones fighting for things like decency and democracy :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Part of the problem is the normies. Especially those that call themselves conservatives. They don’t want to believe the institutions they try to conserve are part of the problem, they’re riddled with corruption.
    Their normalcy bias will not allow them to even acknowledge the rot in the institutions. The blue pill tastes so much better…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Their normalcy bias will not allow them to even acknowledge the rot in the institutions. The blue pill tastes so much better…
    It’s why the keep sending their kids to schools swarming with gender studies, cultural marxist teachers. It’s why they won’t demand their legislators hold the vaccine manufacturers and the government agencies accountable for the covid disaster. It‘s why they won’t demand conservative dominated state legislatures and governorships rid the state funded colleges, schools, and agencies of DEI and climate cultists.

The more I think about it I and people like me are the true RINOs. There’s too many of the other kind for them to be the exceptions.

Top Bottom