I saw this in Lafayette today.

56dce951.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Looks like the front door is open, it could use a second padlock.
    Of course you would have to roll the window down to lock it from the inside. :D

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    he wouldn't have had to put that on there if auto manufacturers didn't insist on putting an escape lever/ripcord in the trunk. those inconsiderate jerks.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    he wouldn't have had to put that on there if auto manufacturers didn't insist on putting an escape lever/ripcord in the trunk. those inconsiderate jerks.
    that was my thought exactly. what's a low-level mob soldier to do when called upon to take someone out to a cornfield and dispose of him?

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I saw a minivan the other day that had the same latch and lock setup on the drivers door. :dunno: Could it be the same owner? It was sitting down by a local auto parts store too.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I figured to disconnect the escape ripcord from the latch, but leave it in place. That way, it gives them that momentary hope, then dashes it against the awakening realization of doom. There are ways to use these things creatively, you see.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    I figured to disconnect the escape ripcord from the latch, but leave it in place. That way, it gives them that momentary hope, then dashes it against the awakening realization of doom. There are ways to use these things creatively, you see.

Or you could put a steel mesh at the bottom of the trunk and rig the cord to the battery in such a way that it zaps them when they pull it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Or you could put a steel mesh at the bottom of the trunk and rig the cord to the battery in such a way that it zaps them when they pull it.

*taking notes*

Top Bottom