mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We ran off another Pit Bull last night. WE have had it with this crap as well. They get loose and terrorize the area. This one has a pellet in his a$$.

Some of these dogs have to be coming from a fairly good distance. I know most of the dogs that are owned by people who border our property and we are seeing many that are not on that list. The first two I saw a while back were seen two miles from here the other day in the yard by a farmhouse. I don't know if that's where they live or if they were just visiting them too. I have seen them all over in a couple mile radius so I doubt many would be sad over their demise. The owners apparently don't care much or they would keep them home.

Well, I better get to the neighbor's. I am delivering the picture in my avatar to her this morning...it was an order for her granddaughter. She also has big news for me. Her grandson and his wife were to announce the gender of the baby they are due to have in August. I saw on Facebook what it is, but I will let her tell me. We will have an afghan to make since she liked that last one I made so well....said if this was a boy that we need to make another one with that pattern for them. I need to get a little yarn, but am pretty sure I have all but about two or three skeins that I can share with her for the project.

Have a great day all! Hubby is out playing under his truck so I hope his stuff isn't in my way for getting out of the garage. Apparently, his truck needed new headers and exhaust. There are pieces parts all over the garage. :):

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Yep. The two bad disks in her back are keeping her in a lot of pain. We've tried meds and they don't seem to help a lot. Vet is going to say we have to keep her crated up. Blind and in a cage all the time is no kind of life. We may have a tough decision to make soon. :(

:( :( so sorry to hear this Snap :( :(

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Some of these dogs have to be coming from a fairly good distance. I know most of the dogs that are owned by people who border our property and we are seeing many that are not on that list. The first two I saw a while back were seen two miles from here the other day in the yard by a farmhouse. I don't know if that's where they live or if they were just visiting them too. I have seen them all over in a couple mile radius so I doubt many would be sad over their demise. The owners apparently don't care much or they would keep them home.

Well, I better get to the neighbor's. I am delivering the picture in my avatar to her this morning...it was an order for her granddaughter. She also has big news for me. Her grandson and his wife were to announce the gender of the baby they are due to have in August. I saw on Facebook what it is, but I will let her tell me. We will have an afghan to make since she liked that last one I made so well....said if this was a boy that we need to make another one with that pattern for them. I need to get a little yarn, but am pretty sure I have all but about two or three skeins that I can share with her for the project.

Have a great day all! Hubby is out playing under his truck so I hope his stuff isn't in my way for getting out of the garage. Apparently, his truck needed new headers and exhaust. There are pieces parts all over the garage. :):
    Hi Mom ---- that picture is awesome ,

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep. The two bad disks in her back are keeping her in a lot of pain. We've tried meds and they don't seem to help a lot. Vet is going to say we have to keep her crated up. Blind and in a cage all the time is no kind of life. We may have a tough decision to make soon. :(

You are correct.
    Quality of life.
    The decision you make will be for her.
    The pain will remain for you.
    I am sorry SD-II. I know how this decision is. I have made it myself and is just one of a few reasons we have no pets.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sorry to hear about your girl's troubles, Snap. It is hard having these dang critters. Wouldn't have it any other way, but I hate that part of it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Are the Ferrell or drops.
    The idiots around us think they need these Pitts as status. They are soon going to be missing some of the status if they allow them to roam. I am not one to sit and let strays hurt the kids.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Are the Ferrell or drops.
    The idiots around us think they need these Pitts as status. They are soon going to be missing some of the status if they allow them to roam. I am not one to sit and let strays hurt the kids.

These have collars so they belong to someone and they are well fed...fat in fact. People just don't think they should have to pen them or tie them because they live in the country and dogs should be allowed to be free.:ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom