• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    GF's hubby doing okay now?? Did they save the finger???

had surgery last night at 11pm.. worked on all the tendons and put them back together and also cleaned up all the bone fragments from being shattered by the bullet. Kept the wound open for future surgery. He goes back in at 8 in the morning for more surgery. The middle finger may or may not be usable, but they aren't going to take it off.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    had surgery last night at 11pm.. worked on all the tendons and put them back together and also cleaned up all the bone fragments from being shattered by the bullet. Kept the wound open for future surgery. He goes back in at 8 in the morning for more surgery. The middle finger may or may not be usable, but they aren't going to take it off.

It's not funny, but that reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.
    George Castansa sees a guy he thinks is giving him the finger in traffic. He over reacts as usual and then He chases him down by car for an hour. When he catches up to the guy to tell him off, the guys arm is in a cast with the middle finger extended.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's not funny, but that reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.
    George Castansa sees a guy he thinks is giving him the finger in traffic. He over reacts as usual and then He chases him down by car for an hour. When he catches up to the guy to tell him off, the guys arm is in a cast with the middle finger extended.

oh he's a dumbass and he admits he's one.

he's going to get razzed about this for a LONG time!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm feeling pretty good tonight, hope it's a good sign. I spent 6 hours in the car today making sales calls. While I'm very sore, it's not really painful, if that makes any sense. It hurts, but it's not jabbing pains, just sore.

Maybe I have turned the corner on this???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom