• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    friend texted me about 11ish last night. They had just taken her hubby into surgery. He broke a cardinal rule for handling firearms and shot himself in the hand. She was a basket case when I talked to her. Then the youngest daughter texted me at 5 this morning... my night was to short

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning gman

he's going to be, from what I gathered last night

somehow the gun got knocked off the table into the dogs water bowl yesterday morning. He secured it and went to work. Last night after supper he was drying it, dropped the mag, dried it off, was rubbing the gun with a towel with his left hand, right hand holding it. Forgot to clear the chamber. finger on trigger, hand in front of barrel.
    I don't need to say more.

Entrance was in the palm between index and middle finger, right below the knuckles. Middle finger is the main concern right now.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    morning gman

somehow the gun got knocked off the table into the dogs water bowl yesterday morning. He secured it and went to work. Last night after supper he was drying it, dropped the mag, dried it off, was rubbing the gun with a towel with his left hand, right hand holding it. Forgot to clear the chamber. finger on trigger, hand in front of barrel.

Entrance was in the palm between index and middle finger, right below the knuckles. Middle finger is the main concern right now.

Is your friend an INGO member MrsG??

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    morning gman

Dammit.

Mornin' Sam.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Is your friend an INGO member MrsG??

no he isn't

he doesn't have time for that internet thing :rofl:

his wife said he was kicking himself in the butt afterwards. He knows better, he preaches safety, safety, safety. I told it isn't the first time and won't be the last time someone gets lax and does this

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom