• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Uhh, maybe I'm suffering from n00b syndrome, but isn't the LC9 a RUGER, not a GLOCK???

Congrats RobbyMaQ!

GASP!!! :nailbite: Correcting the site admin :bow: certainly leads to receiving the ban hammer!!! :runaway:

Congrats RobbyMaQ! Oh and don't forget sharing pictures of you shooting that LC9! :gotpics:

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    holy carp! wow. i'm not good at speeches, but thanks Ingo, thanks Bradis (even more reason to continue shopping there now!). This was a fun contest, and certainly alot of very good range reports! i know there are a few ranges I am interested in checking out

Congratulations!

Just send us a PM with your name and phone number, and we'll tag your prize gun and set it aside until you can come and claim it!

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    GASP!!! :nailbite: Correcting the site admin :bow: certainly leads to receiving the ban hammer!!! :runaway:

Congrats RobbyMaQ! Oh and don't forget sharing pictures of you shooting that LC9! :gotpics:

Forgive my impudence. I meant no disrespect to the Almighty Fenway, but merely seeking further understanding in the ways of the INGO. Forgive me master! I submit to your benevolent mercy:bow:

Look at the "Edited by. . . " tag, lmao.

yeah, I missed that too. Way to make me look like a dork esrice! :noway:

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    RobbyMaQ picked up his prize gun this morning, but it still ended up costing him. :spend: :D

Congratulations again, Rob, and thanks for your business! :ingo:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    :rockwoot: Took an early Lunch, and picked up the Glock LC9 today!

Untitled.jpg

Seriously though...
    While I was there I had some stuff I needed to get (Funny how that works out). A few 10/22 mags, holster for this new compact, couple ak mags for a buddy, some ammo, a lower Parts kit for an AR Build... and, oh yeah...
    Since my son has started shooting, and he was an integral part of my range report, I picked him up a brand new Ruger 10/22, synthetic stock, fiber optic sights! :rockwoot:
    I may have to hide it until christmas.

Looking forward to trying out my new 'Glock' soon.
    Thanks Mark for the help today, Bradis, INGO, and everyone involved!

Last edited:

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Lmfao! That's hilarious!

How well does the activation of that sight work? In other words, do you think you would be able to use it in a high stress, self defense situation?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I plan to get familiar with it's operation/safeties and new IWB holster this evening when i give it it's first cleaning. I should get to shoot it tomorrow or Friday, but if I give a report that will be in a separate thread. Bradis and Ingo did great on this contest! The gun's performance (ie my own abilities) is another matter all together, and has no bearing on what Ingo and Bradis do to make the shooting community better!

Lmfao! That's hilarious!

How well does the activation of that sight work? In other words, do you think you would be able to use it in a high stress, self defense situation?

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    I have always been in awe of RobbyMaQ just because he's so smart, and now he's lucky too? Holy cow.
    If only he had my charm, and rugged good looks he would have the whole package.

Congratulations to Robby, and thanks to Bradis for their generosity for providing such such a great prize. :thumbsup:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I have always been in awe of RobbyMaQ just because he's so smart, and now he's lucky too? Holy cow.
    If only he had my charm, and rugged good looks he would have the whole package.

Nice lol. I'll speak at you tomorrow, assuming you actually show up to work.
    It's true though. I am no longer buying guns, I am just going to win them all... and then buy some more when I pick up my prize!

Top Bottom