• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Lots of men have left the family farm and made their own way in life. I get that. Lots of men have married women that their families did not like, I get that too. Many people have gotten upset and moved from their country. I get that. What I don't get is wanting to be unaccountable, wanting to be independent and wanting to make their own way, and then acting like this. It is pretty poor of these millionaire brats to declare everyone wrong, and demand to be treated like royalty in the UK and be treated as foreign dignitaries in the USA, and to be regarded as stars in the whole world. Then they get on tv with oprah and whine that it is racism that prevents them from getting everything they want. No one dislikes him for being a ginger or her for being multi racial. People dislike them because they are whiney spoiled jerks.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I keep hearing about their interview. Sound like spoiled brats. I guess it's only fitting they play the race card to appease the woke crowd.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Being a narcissist hollywood actress probably won't make you popular anywhere, and especially someplace where you're expected to be a princess.
    As for the usurper-in-chief who is pushing "critically racist theory", I wouldn't give a wet buffalo chip for his opinion on race relations.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I didn't care what those, literal, welfare queens thought when I lived on that side of the pond. I care even less now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    tenor.gif

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Everyone not from America keeps complaining of how deep-rooted RACISM is the pillar of America, well what should we call the Royal family?

Here is a link to Sleepy Joe Biden and the White house's opinion on the issue White House Says Harry And Meghan's Oprah Interview Took 'Courage'

SOURCE - Forbes.

Thank you.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Ummmm.....are we supposed to care?
    And more importantly why does the WH care? Aren't there just a few things more important than the royal family issues to be issueing statements/opinions about?

Top Bottom