Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No preview for me.

I'm still a Dish Network customer, so AMC is dead to me now. And not the walking kind of dead, either.

A Dish salesman was going door to door in my neighborhood cold calling on houses. He was selling their new DVR and some kind of upgraded antenna. They require a new two-year contract plus automatic billing. I'm not committing to Dish if they're not going to commit to bringing back AMC and I'm never doing the automatic billing.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    No preview for me.

I'm still a Dish Network customer, so AMC is dead to me now. And not the walking kind of dead, either.

A Dish salesman was going door to door in my neighborhood cold calling on houses. He was selling their new DVR and some kind of upgraded antenna. They require a new two-year contract plus automatic billing. I'm not committing to Dish if they're not going to commit to bringing back AMC and I'm never doing the automatic billing.

I have Dish as well. And having no AMC sucks. But I'm unsure if I'll switch to Directv. My wife has used both, and prefers Dish.

I may have to buy the shows off iTunes...

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I can't wait for S3 to begin!!! Sorry to you Dish customers, several friends have it and are upset. If you call and complain they give you some internet TV device and a $60 credit for programming on it I guess. Doesn't make up for the loss of AMC IMO. I've had Directv for 10 years, and it's far from perfect but AMC remains! We just lost Nikalodeon, Spikes, CMT, VH1, and more to this stupid pricing crap. They better come back soon!

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    just got around to watching the replay of the premiere. with the black and white, i kept waiting to hear "they're coming to get you, barbara."

HAHA! Classic. I wonder how Shaun and Ed would do in zed occupied America?

That marathon with previews was pretty sweet! I love the season ender on S2. SHTF quick, fast and in a hurry! Whatever could go wrong, went wrong. I was thinking though, while watching the beginning of season 3 where Otis and Shane were stuck in the school gym. Not one of them had a long knife, sword, machette, or bayonete. They really could have just killed those zombies by stabbing them in the head and walking away like a Bo$$. But they chose to do it tge hard way. Just sayin

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I can't wait for S3 to begin!!! Sorry to you Dish customers, several friends have it and are upset. If you call and complain they give you some internet TV device and a $60 credit for programming on it I guess. Doesn't make up for the loss of AMC IMO. I've had Directv for 10 years, and it's far from perfect but AMC remains! We just lost Nikalodeon, Spikes, CMT, VH1, and more to this stupid pricing crap. They better come back soon!

I have DirectTv and never even knew those channels were gone. I use the favorites feature so I dont have to scroll though tons of channels I have no use for. I really wish the cable / satellite companies would go À la carte so we would not have to pay for the majority of crap we do.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I have DirectTv and never even knew those channels were gone. I use the favorites feature so I dont have to scroll though tons of channels I have no use for. I really wish the cable / satellite companies would go À la carte so we would not have to pay for the majority of crap we do.

I wish they would go a la carte as well, but I doubt it. My kids watch the Nick channels, we watch CMT. Not right now though. :noway: Season 3 of TWD can't get here fast enough!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    HAHA! Classic. I wonder how Shaun and Ed would do in zed occupied America?

That marathon with previews was pretty sweet! I love the season ender on S2. SHTF quick, fast and in a hurry! Whatever could go wrong, went wrong. I was thinking though, while watching the beginning of season 3 where Otis and Shane were stuck in the school gym. Not one of them had a long knife, sword, machette, or bayonete. They really could have just killed those zombies by stabbing them in the head and walking away like a Bo$$. But they chose to do it tge hard way. Just sayin

I keep thinking how cool it would be if the crew from Zombieland had a cameo. Lol.

Plus I also loved the S2 finale. When the herd stopped upon hearing the shot and changed directions I actually started laughing. Lol again.

Darkstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Jackson County
    That trailer was awesome! I cannot believe I missed the marathon, the black and white, pretty much everything. My wife and I have watched every new episode since the series began! I started reading the comics soon after seeing the first episode and I have to say that anyone who has not read the comics should at least give it a try because of the different story arcs. I hope to be at the Columbus season 3 theater opening, but I'll have to wait and see. I still can't believe they killed Sophie and Dale off, that really caught me off guard. Can't wait to see season 3!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom