• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was so going to make a sexist remark regarding Rosita's abundant "roll" and in re Maggie a "roll in the hay in the old barn" but as always when it comes to childish, 5th grade playground humor Rhino beat me to the punch...

You have to get up pretty early to beat me to the low point...Rhino does everytime...

Respect my purple brother...:)

I even did the naughty waggling eyebrows emoticon. I was SERIOUS.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    You may be correct, whomever gets it has some inner strength for sure. Lots of great story coming soon!

Sasha getting it would be cool from a story line. It would allow Abe's character to evolve. Still a significant enough loss to turn Ricks bravado around. If they want some sort of relationship to develop between Carl and Negan I don't think they can off Rick or Michone. Kid wouldn't be right after that.

Personally I think Negan should off Rick. But he may be looking to break Rick down to subjugate him. Negan needs soldiers.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Sasha getting it would be cool from a story line. It would allow Abe's character to evolve. Still a significant enough loss to turn Ricks bravado around. If they want some sort of relationship to develop between Carl and Negan I don't think they can off Rick or Michone. Kid wouldn't be right after that.

Personally I think Negan should off Rick. But he may be looking to break Rick down to subjugate him. Negan needs soldiers.

Yeah, Negan clearly recognizes the value of crew leaders.

Also the fact he warned the group that Karl's other eye would be "fed to Rick" if anyone moved, suggests it's not Karl nor Rick.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    21 days!!!

AKA 513 Hours & 40 Minutes!

Just remember children - "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" AKA "They just F***** with the wrong group!"

Doug

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Curious as to whether they take Rick's hand as well. They sure led up to that in the new preview but man that would be a lot of work for CGI. Lol! Either way it looks amazing, anyone else notice the blanket and bloody wedding ring at the end of the preview?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I can't remember if this has been posted in the thread or not. Always thought it was pretty good, it goes back several seasons.

[video=youtube;4Dg-KC9xjcE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dg-KC9xjcE[/video]

oDbCo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 18, 2016
    Franklin/Greenwood
    Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the show, but the CGI bothers me. A lot. The zombie kills look unbelievably fake. And the tiger in the new season's trailer looks cheesey. You'd think they could afford to do a little better.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Daryl get it. Rosita being upset with Abraham's betrayal goes with Negan and joins his harem, eventually gets pregnant and rejoins the community hooking up with Eugene because he's safe and she doesn't want to be alone, Abraham broods. Rick loses his hand and gets his own Ash like chainsaw implant. We find out that Dwight doesn't have any feeling in his index finger so he has to use his middle finger to pull a trigger. Carol finds her inner warrior again rides the tiger into battle.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    After re-watching the last few episodes from last season, I'm still not sure who gets it, but I'll guarantee you Morgan is gonna go bat **** crazy and waste a bunch of people this season.

Top Bottom