• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sneak preview.

If the Saviors show up, should we try to make a deal?

Rick: Just tell them to wait till I get here. I got a deal for them.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Here's my prediction for next week'season finale... So, I think Negen will off someone, probably Glen or maybe Daryl. The group is captured. Then when it picks back up next season, Carol will show up just in time to save them like she did when they were captured by the cannibals at Terminus. We will then spend the next 5 episodes watching Morgan try to reform Negen in the cell he built. Rick will then tire of this and b*tch slap Morgan and execute Negen. Yes?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here's my prediction for next week'season finale... So, I think Negen will off someone, probably Glen or maybe Daryl. The group is captured. Then when it picks back up next season, Carol will show up just in time to save them like she did when they were captured by the cannibals at Terminus. We will then spend the next 5 episodes watching Morgan try to reform Negen in the cell he built. Rick will then tire of this and b*tch slap Morgan and execute Negen. Yes?

Not bad.
    You might want to remember where this post is so that you can do a victory dance if you're right.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    When's the last time there was an episode where they weren't caught flat-footed in an ambush? It's become predictable at this point, and feels like lazy writing.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Negan showed up in issue 100 . . . they are currently on issue 153. That would be . . . interesting . . . to do away with a character so quickly given his long history in the comics.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I was slightly shocked they shot Darryl! Testing the viewers backlash about hurting him before they let Lucille have her way with his head? Anybody think Morgan will find carol as a walker?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Negan showed up in issue 100 . . . they are currently on issue 153. That would be . . . interesting . . . to do away with a character so quickly given his long history in the comics.

Negan will be around at least a season and a half. His is a better arc than the governor.

Top Bottom