• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Hillary made a statement earlier that the increasing national debt would weaken America. It makes it sound as if she is trying to distance herself from what the Obama administration is trying hard to push here lately. I realize she is secretary of state but she has never really seemed to be one of the Chicago connection.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    It's too late. The train is going far too fast and we're nearly out of tracks. We're going to crash and burn. No one is coming to help us and we refuse to take matters into our own hands, so I can say without a doubt, this is our fault too. We're all too busy with work and play to see the big picture.

Playtime is over, and it's only going to get worse. When the money dries up and they finally admit that it has dried up, all bets are off.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Hillary made a statement earlier that the increasing national debt would weaken America. It makes it sound as if she is trying to distance herself from what the Obama administration is trying hard to push here lately. I realize she is secretary of state but she has never really seemed to be one of the Chicago connection.

Don't forget who first proposed "Nationalized Health Care". Obamacare is nothing but Hillary's plan updated.

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    I beg to differ...it is too late, just because of the two points you made. Point 1) - every man, woman and child in the US does not have $130,000 if they did tax everyone. Point 2) - This would be more likely and as such, it is too late to pay it off.

The debt will never be repaid...:twocents:

Although this post is old, I would like to point out that with our money system the debt cannot be repaid. It is impossible. If there was no debt there would be no money*.

All dollar bills are loaned into existance at interest. That means you can not pay the interest back without borrowing more money. There must be debt in the system for there to be money in the system. The debt will continuously rise because it has to for our money system to work.

*you may switch the word "money for "currency" if you prefer.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Here comes the fast approaching fiscal trainwreck! Financial collapse is one of the FEMA triggers for a govt crackdown and martial law and suspension of civil liberties. The plan is grand and has been fine tuned for decades! Why talk about 2012 if we never make it there? Don't be suprised when it happens!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Here comes the fast approaching fiscal trainwreck! Financial collapse is one of the FEMA triggers for a govt crackdown and martial law and suspension of civil liberties. The plan is grand and has been fine tuned for decades! Why talk about 2012 if we never make it there? Don't be suprised when it happens!

I would really hate to see the government try to institute federal marshall law! Then again, that would probably be the time for a second declaration of independence, but by the states this time. Trying to bring about marshall law would instead bring about full anarchy until the states step up.

The scene would get very ugly, very fast.

Top Bottom