• OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Obama: "I will not be running for office again."

Republican side: Thunderous applause

Obama: "Because I won both times." Grins, winks at the camera. Pauses. Laughs at his own joke.

Its like we're watching a TV sitcom. It'd be funny if it werent so damn depressing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Obama: "I will not be running for office again."

Republican side: Thunderous applause

Obama: "Because I won both times." Grins, winks at the camera. Pauses. Laughs at his own joke.

Its like we're watching a TV sitcom. It'd be funny if it werent so damn depressing.

He is in love with himself.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    No, what he meant was that Gruber guy who assembled my healthcare scam told me that you were all a bunch of dumbA$$es and would vote for me again if I promised more free stuff.

Dirty Steve

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    wow, this is a DEMOCRAT Senator:

Sen Menendez: "The more I hear from the administration... the more it sounds like talking points that come straight out of Tehran."

I'll admit that's a bit how I felt when he spoke as if the economy was great, and we had the whole world under control.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Russia hits back at Obama over SOTU speech "at the centre of the (U.S.) philosophy is only one thing: 'We are number one and everyone else has to recognise that' ... It shows that the U.S. wants all the same to dominate the world and not merely be first among equals." Lavrov told a news conference

Russia hits back at Obama over State of Union speech | Reuters

Well, they aren't wrong. We are number one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Re: the Ginsberg photo

It is my understanding that she has scoliosis. Add to that the likelihood of osteoporosis at her age, and holding her head up for an extended period is probably excrutiatingly painful if not impossible. I don't know about the mirror, but I'm wondering if it is to allow her to see the people beside of her. Perhaps she's found it easier to interact somewhat normally that way rather than trying to move her head frequently ?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Re: the Ginsberg photo

It is my understanding that she has scoliosis. Add to that the likelihood of osteoporosis at her age, and holding her head up for an extended period is probably excrutiatingly painful if not impossible. I don't know about the mirror, but I'm wondering if it is to allow her to see the people beside of her. Perhaps she's found it easier to interact somewhat normally that way rather than trying to move her head frequently ?

The reflection is in the acrylic pieces set up around POTUS on the stands. You see them around people on the podium.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    After the speech Obummer gave another at a local town hall in a small suburban town outside of DC.
    This is when my wife sent me this pic "through her glasses" its un friggn believable.

fh5qnw51g7l5jcq7684qrjl2s9i7jpq961yz.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom