Not open for further replies.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    white room-cream

hawk you are now my friend!

i'll fill you in on another friends story, he worked at the holiday inn on old 41 off diamond ave, and worked the night triumph came to roberts stadium, (only 4500 people went to that show, one of the best concerts i ever went too!), and triumph stayed at the hotel, he had to deliver room service the next morning, and when he delivers breakfast to one room, rik emmet answered the door!, so my friend had him sign for the food, he (my friend) as he was leaving, said i saw the show last nite, it was amazing, they talked for a very little while(ted was working), and when they left, by buddy raided the room!, he took the towels that the band used(idk why) and when he showed them to me i said..."you know he dried off his b@77's with that towel"....the smile left his face!

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    white room-cream

hawk you are now my friend!

i'll fill you in on another friends story, he worked at the holiday inn on old 41 off diamond ave, and worked the night triumph came to roberts stadium, (only 4500 people went to that show, one of the best concerts i ever went too!), and triumph stayed at the hotel, he had to deliver room service the next morning, and when he delivers breakfast to one room, rik emmet answered the door!, so my friend had him sign for the food, he (my friend) as he was leaving, said i saw the show last nite, it was amazing, they talked for a very little while(ted was working), and when they left, by buddy raided the room!, he took the towels that the band used(idk why) and when he showed them to me i said..."you know he dried off his b@77's with that towel"....the smile left his face!

Was that the Triumph concert where they had the talking holographic head? If so then I was there. The first time I saw Triumph was at the Coliseum downtown. I think they only had one album out at that point and the second was scheduled for release soon. I don't think anyone here had heard of them, me included, but the tickets were only like $5 or $7 so I took a chance. I bet there were only 300-400 people there but the music was great and the show was off the hook! They had these tower looking flame pots on the stage and when they fired them off a ball of flame would float up and spread out across the ceiling. I thought for sure that the fire marshal was going to end the show any minute to keep the place from catching fire.

Wasted Sleepless Nights / Dark Room - Angel City (aka The Angels)

[video=youtube;MExkX-cHQTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MExkX-cHQTA[/video]

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Was that the Triumph concert where they had the talking holographic head? YES IT WAS!, we walked in just before the concert started, and were able to get seats directly in front of the stage!, the floor was half empty, i said to my date, this is the last time they will come to evansville!(i think it was thesport of kings tour)

Wasted Sleepless Nights / Dark Room - Angel City (aka The Angels)

[video=youtube;MExkX-cHQTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MExkX-cHQTA[/video]

on to the game!

wasted
    years- iron maiden (i saw them at mesker ampatheatre on the powerslave tour!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom