Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Summertime Rolls - Jane's Addiction (I would listen to this first time with top down in my convertible each year)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    19 - Paul Hardcastle - BOOYAH!

ps in wwII the average age of the combat soldier was 26. In Vietnam he was 19. :)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    One - Metallica (that was a stretch but I will take it cuz you are female ;) )
    ps I so thought you were going to come up with number 9 by the beatles and had numbers by kraftwerk on standby

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    One - Metallica (that was a stretch but I will take it cuz you are female ;) )
    ps I so thought you were going to come up with number 9 by the beatles and had numbers by kraftwerk on standby

I am actually just a little young to be completely familiar with all of the Beatles songs. kind of like Zepplin. I only know certain songs.

One Is The Loneliest Number - Three Dog Night

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I am actually just a little young to be completely familiar with all of the Beatles songs. kind of like Zepplin. I only know certain songs.

One Is The Loneliest Number - Three Dog Night

Well I COULD say Number 9, but then you'd use my Kraftwerk song... And I would so like to use no. 10 upping street, but that's an album and not a song.
    so instead....
    One Step Beyond - Madness

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Well I COULD say Number 9, but then you'd use my Kraftwerk song... And I would so like to use no. 10 upping street, but that's an album and not a song.
    so instead....
    One Step Beyond - Madness

In all honesty I have no clue who Kraftwerk is. Although I did price some Kraftmaid cabinets once but decided to go with Haas custom cabinets instead. :)

This time I decided to go modern because Maroon 5 is one of the few modern groups I've heard of and actually have some of their music.

Maroon 5 - One More Night

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    In all honesty I have no clue who Kraftwerk is. Although I did price some Kraftmaid cabinets once but decided to go with Haas custom cabinets instead. :)

This time I decided to go modern because Maroon 5 is one of the few modern groups I've heard of and actually have some of their music.

Maroon 5 - One More Night

All Night Long - Lionel Richie (because that's how long I intend to take this song battle lol)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Wait... WHAT? You gave me the SAME song? Dude!

All along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix

It took you 10 minutes to come up with that? I'm too young for Hendrix too. I only had sisters. I was sheltered. :)

But since you want to be picky, you're forcing me to do this.

Justin Bieber - All That Matters

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    It took you 10 minutes to come up with that? I'm too young for Hendrix too. I only had sisters. I was sheltered. :)

But since you want to be picky, you're forcing me to do this.

Justin Bieber - All That Matters

(Moderating duties call which is unusual on a friday) Straight to the heart. I won't even google to see if this is a real song...
    Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (I know this is a 2nd metallica song I have quoted, but don;t want to keep you waiting)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    (Moderating duties call which is unusual on a friday) Straight to the heart. I won't even google to see if this is a real song...
    Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (I know this is a 2nd metallica song I have quoted, but don;t want to keep you waiting)

I was just getting ready to pick on your time perception of what constituted all night. :) Time for some happy music.

B.O.B Ft. Bruno Mars - Nothing On You

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom