• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Here's my Sig's. I love them and wouldn't mine owning more!

My first and only handgun for a long time was a Springfield 1911. I love the 1911 so much that when the P238 came out I bought one and it's what I carry most of the time due to convenience.

I loved my P238 so much I replaced my Springfield 1911 with a Sig 1911.

And then I got a really good deal on this SP2022 and couldn't pass it up.

Very awesome. I've been debating on a Sig 1911, but after my railed Kimber 1911, it has to have a rail as well. Some nice Sigs but the ones I looked at, mostly without a rail.

Jordan_J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Muncie
    I love the classic, but now having one, with a ton of holsters I couldn't afford to go back. Really helps for the home defense pistol

My SP2022 is my home defense gun. More rounds and a rail so it’s nice for that I suppose but I never carry it. I just take it to practice occasionally since it serves an important role.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I was visiting my old gun shop in MI and thought I found a good deal on a P225, my favorite Sig, just a slight amount of wear and at 475.00 I was going pounce but then it had an EFK barrel not the original, broke my heart.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    My SP2022 is my home defense gun. More rounds and a rail so it’s nice for that I suppose but I never carry it. I just take it to practice occasionally since it serves an important role.
    I haven't had the chance to shoot a SP2022, but, as long as you are good to go with it, that's all that matters. I have a couple railed pistols, but not all have night sights too. My wife is using the Sig P226 MK25, or I'd be switching between those. Heck, might have to get another just for her so I can get that one back. Although she loves shooting my P228 the most, I wanted her to be able to use the laser light combo I have. Hence why I have been looking at various P229s, but those will have to wait. Stupid bills, :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, but how does it compare with the Blackpoint?

It's MORE BETTER.

In my opinion, the Blackpoint Mini Wing is not useable as it comes from their shop. The leather tabs are so flimsy that the holster is unstable if you have a squishy body. I had a buddy rebuild it with real leather and it was improved greatly, but still not a great holster. Their belt clips come off of the belt too easy and the holster shifts too easily. Both of those issues would be resolved if they offered belt loops with snaps, but they don't. Their belt holster is almost worse. It rides so high on your belt that it's next to impossible for me to actually draw the gun unless I wear my pants like a modern day cholo.

The HTC SPEKTRE is very simple. It's another kydex copy of the classic Summer Special and you can get snap loops and they will make it so that the body shield accommodates a thumb safety. It's more comfortable than the Mini Wing, it's more stable than the Mini Wing, and it's just as easy/quick to draw.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom