• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm thinking of picking up an M11 A1 from my LGS. If I'm correct, it's essentially a P228. It looked lonely sitting on his shelf. What do you think of it? This would be my first Sig.
    I think they are a great gun. If you get going on that short reset trigger, it is scary how fast you can spray the lead.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Yep, that's it exactly. I like the combination. Like you, I prefer the X-ray sights, but TFX sights are pretty decent as well.

I am about to list my set of TFX sights for SIG in the Classifieds (8F/8R) if you are interested, PM me.

They are really pretty amazing, and light up like a Christmas tree. I love the fact that you have both the FO and the Tritium in one sight.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I'm thinking of picking up an M11 A1 from my LGS. It looked lonely sitting on his shelf. What do you think of it? This would be my first Sig.
    I have one with a Short Reset Trigger. Not in love with the DA, but SA is great. Sig night sights standard. Actually like it quite a bit.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    All cleaned up and back together.. Hopefully go put some rounds through it this weekend

lODBOGJ.jpg
    Get to shoot it yet?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    The E2 grips that come on the 229 Elite really smooths out the DA on the M11A1!psyko
    I've heard that, still debating on it. Course, I'd also debated on another set of Crimson Trace grips for it too. Although the way things are going I should probably just go E2 and see.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The E2 grips that come on the 229 Elite really smooths out the DA on the M11A1!psyko

I've heard that, still debating on it. Course, I'd also debated on another set of Crimson Trace grips for it too. Although the way things are going I should probably just go E2 and see.

I don't think the E2 grip makes it any smoother, but it definitely lowers the double action trigger pull weight by an amount you will easily notice.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It is all Sig-a-liciousness in here :rockwoot:

The Legion hit a hard service again last night. The first time was when I had a double feed during a drill, so I ditched it. Last night I was trying to be as Kirk-like as possible by not removing my pistola from the holster whilst using a men's room. The holster flipped over my belt and dumped the Sig on the tile.

I can't win.

Top Bottom