• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    I am unfamiliar with them. If i have something to sell... can i walk in there, and barter with people? or am i strictly a buyer when i walk in there and pay my five bucks. I have a shotgun that id like to sell, to get funds to buy other things. Otherwise, I really have no reason to go at all, other than slobbering all over my beard.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I am unfamiliar with them. If i have something to sell... can i walk in there, and barter with people? or am i strictly a buyer when i walk in there and pay my five bucks. I have a shotgun that id like to sell, to get funds to buy other things. Otherwise, I really have no reason to go at all, other than slobbering all over my beard.

Sell it if you wish. No problem. Most folks will put a stick (dowel) in the barrel with a 4-sale sign on it, and carry on a sling.

It IS perfectly legal if you wish, to stand outside and try to sell it WITHOUT going in if you choose.

What do you have that you want to sell? Maybe put it in the classifieds here for a day or two before the show. Or Pm me, maybe I'll buy it!:D

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Know what your weapon is worth before you go in there and decide what your bottom-line price will be. There are usually a few heavy duty gun traders at the entrance, so you may be better off wandering around for the best offer.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Well, Gomez, you can't slobber over your beard, unless that picture isn't you! :D

Second, can I ride your mustache?

I kid, I like handlebar staches :)

WOW this belongs with the horse thread... To each his own I certainly hope you are a female cause if your a guy and just asked anonther guy for a mustache ride I am going to go :puke:

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    WOW this belongs with the horse thread... To each his own I certainly hope you are a female cause if your a guy and just asked anonther guy for a mustache ride I am going to go :puke:

....dude :).

I guess "I kid" doesn't mean what I thought it means:rolleyes:.

Just a joke :(

Hmm... fifteen years on the internet and one can still learn new things from Google..... I officially retract my request -- facepalm

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom