The Senator is anti-gun for you, but as for he and his house...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    My Dad was talking about this earlier. I can't say I'm surprised that he thinks he's better than everyone else and should have guns. I guess our families and ourselves aren't important as his family and himself.

:rolleyes:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Not that it mitigates the towering hypocrisy of this anti-gunner, but a quick look around reveals that the incident in question happened in 2011.
    Cite - FLASHBACK: Anti-Gun Politician Shoots Intruder - Fox Nation
    Note: my link is actually dated January 1, 2013, but it's actually a flashback to the actual date that the report of the actual shooting went out, February 14, 2011.

Reinforcing the long and sorry history of the anti-gunners' hypocrisy, here's a new link to something old, 1988 old, about stridently D.C. anti-gun columnist Carl Rowan - Trial Opens for Rowan in Shooting of Trespasser - NYTimes.com

Carl T. Rowan, the columnist and outspoken advocate of gun control, went on trial here today for possessing the unregistered pistol with which he shot a teen-age intruder at his home June 14.
    But, of course, he's the "right" person, so we must excuse him.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I'm sure he used a firearm that Joe Biden approved. Maybe he fired one of those "warning shots" and accidentally connected with the intruder.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I'm not sure it's hypocrisy so much as an example of their belief that they are a separate class.

There is the privileged class that is allowed the freedoms in the bill of rights, and then theirs the rest of you who the state must oppress. They can say what they want, go armed in defense (against you), and have you pay for their globe trotting. You will tried for hate speech, be subservient or be arrested, and work for the komisar yah?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm not sure it's hypocrisy so much as an example of their belief that they are a separate class.

There is the privileged class that is allowed the freedoms in the bill of rights, and then theirs the rest of you who the state must [STRIKE]oppress[/STRIKE]nurture and care for. They can say what they want, go armed in defense (against you), and have you pay for their globe trotting. You will tried for hate speech, be subservient or be arrested, and work for the komisar yah?

FIFY

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    This is really unbelievable! I understand that it is "old news", but it is new news to me! Too bad it was not Nancy Pelosi coming in for an unexpected evening visit! Whoops!!! (j/k)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Can someone explain to me how he's anti 2A?

According to this, he got high marks from the NRA.
    snopes.com: Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder

All the 'story' said was, "The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public,". Then it goes on to try and sell me a domain name... :n00b:

So, are we stringin' up the wrong man? We love to point out hypocrisy, but come'on... :dunno:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Can someone explain to me how he's anti 2A?

According to this, he got high marks from the NRA.
    snopes.com: Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder

All the 'story' said was, "The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public,". Then it goes on to try and sell me a domain name... :n00b:

So, are we stringin' up the wrong man? We love to point out hypocrisy, but come'on... :dunno:

All things are relative, i.e. one man's anti-gunner is Snopes' pro-gunner.
    Also, their information is only as good as their sources' reliability.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom