2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    excellence_sign.jpg

Excel Lense for those who don't like glasses or contacts.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Not to mention that top officials from the FBI and DHS have said there is no way to vet those coming in. Look at Europe after the influx of "refugees" infiltrated by ISIS. None of them should be coming here. It is not humanitarian to let them in, it is foolish at best, and treason at worst. With no Southern U.S. border to speak of, some have certainly gotten in, but to bring them here on purpose is insane. Not to mention that they would be more comfortable in a country that already has a climate and religious majority that they are used to, but who for some reason will not take them.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Watch college students at Texas Tech answer the following questions:

Who won the Civil War?
    Who is the VP?
    Who did we gain our independence from?
    What show is Snookie on?
    Who is Brad Pitt married to?

If you watch it, you will see why I chose this thread to put it in.

[video=youtube;yRZZpk_9k8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZZpk_9k8E[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Not to mention that top officials from the FBI and DHS have said there is no way to vet those coming in. Look at Europe after the influx of "refugees" infiltrated by ISIS. None of them should be coming here. It is not humanitarian to let them in, it is foolish at best, and treason at worst. With no Southern U.S. border to speak of, some have certainly gotten in, but to bring them here on purpose is insane. Not to mention that they would be more comfortable in a country that already has a climate and religious majority that they are used to, but who for some reason will not take them.

The whole Syrian refugee question seemed to turn into a contest between leadership of who will take the most. These leadership folks sometimes seem to forget that they work for the people of their respective countries and aren't part of some "world country club."

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    The whole Syrian refugee question seemed to turn into a contest between leadership of who will take the most. These leadership folks sometimes seem to forget that they work for the people of their respective countries and aren't part of some "world country club."

:yesway:

...and that the security of the people they work for should come first.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Watch college students at Texas Tech answer the following questions:

Who won the Civil War?
    Who is the VP?
    Who did we gain our independence from?
    What show is Snookie on?
    Who is Brad Pitt married to?

If you watch it, you will see why I chose this thread to put it in.

[video=youtube;yRZZpk_9k8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZZpk_9k8E[/video]
    Good to know these people get to vote and wonder how they got into college?:scratch:

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    There needs to be some sorta test to vote. Doesent seem very libertarian of me but REALLY they don't know who we won are independence from or who won the civil war. I mean some of them are black you think they would at least know the civil war one with slavery and all. This country is F ed im surprised Bernie is not doing better after seeing this.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There needs to be some sorta test to vote. Doesent seem very libertarian of me but REALLY they don't know who we won are independence from or who won the civil war. I mean some of them are black you think they would at least know the civil war one with slavery and all. This country is F ed im surprised Bernie is not doing better after seeing this.

The test probably won't involve punctuation or grammar.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

What type of questions should be on that test? Serious question. Should it be basic knowledge skills, history, math, science?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom