jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It hasn't been fabricated yet.

Fabricated or not. They're fun. And some are very believable. For example, back in my "helpdesk" days I have personally seen people doing things very similar to #3. I could tell stories. My all time fav is the head of the English dept calling me and asking if smoke was supposed to come out of her printer. I politely told her, no, the printer needs that smoke. Just unplug it so no more can escape. She figured out that I was putting her on.

Unsurprising that I never had any humorous calls from the Math dept. They tended not to have computer problems that they needed help solving.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Nothing worse than a Physicist that thinks he knows IT better than you.

1) He just might
    2) But when he doesn't, he truly and surely, and most spectacularly, does not.

And what's with all the funny "pictures" that are really just words in jpg format?

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    #4 on the list above happened to a co-worker of mine (kind of).
    His stepdaughter got into a hit and run up in Indy, called him in a panic (had never had a wreck before) and he told her about calling the insurance company, finding out what tow company they wanted her to use and what shop they contracted with up there and which rental company to use. She gets to the rental car company and gets her car and a few minutes later is apparently just standing in the parking lot so the counter guy goes out and asks her if there's anything wrong with the car and she tells him she can't figure out how to unlock it.

It didn't have a key fob remote and had to be manually unlocked. She'd never had a vehicle without a keyfob and auto locks before. We in the office had all met the girl. Completely believable from her.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Time for that prof to retire. We mostly speak American English which has rules of grammar and spelling. But now it's suggested to make those rules variable depending on culture. Thing is. That prof is likely a liberal progressive himself. And he was eaten by his own offspring.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Sad but true fact that children in America are being taught hate. Just like they do in those **** holes I've been to time after time.

MUSLIM Dad Tells Son to Look at Veteran 'We're Going to Be Fighting Against Them" (VIDEO) ? Freedom Daily

What the father does in the video is not exactly an example of good parenting and is deplorable. However, there is nothing in the video to support the headline that he is Muslim or that he has anything against veterans. He is more concerned about the Trump signs and his belief that they also support the KKK. He may be wrong about that, but it doesn't justify the bait-and-switch blame the Muslims nonsense.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom