Not open for further replies.

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    big_babies.jpg

My cousin posted this on FB the other day. My niece replied with what boils down to “I am NOT a collage baby. (arms folded & pouty face) Humph.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Here is a map of where the same Trojan Horse "refugees" are being strategically-placed around the US in support of the jihadist caliphate that BHO is enabling. Indy is one of the sites. After what happened in Paris yesterday and the discovery that at least one of the shooters came into the country as a refugee just last month, how can we put up with this? How can we stop it? And tens of thousands or more are scheduled to arrive in the last year of the America-hater-in-chief's term!

trojan_horse_map.png

Last edited:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Funny, if you look back, this post is not in the thread, because I deleted it, since it did not work, and replaced it. But you must had seen it for the few seconds that is was there before I deleted it. I was supposed to embed a video.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've read about the refugees coming to my area. I don' think that map is very accurate.

Here is a map of where the same Trojan Horse "refugees" are being strategically-placed around the US in support of the jihadist caliphate that BHO is enabling. Indy is one of the sites. After what happened in Paris yesterday and the discovery that at least one of the shooters came into the country as a refugee just last month, how can we put up with this? How can we stop it? And tens of thousands or more are scheduled to arrive in the last year of the America-hater-in-chief's term!

trojan_horse_map.png

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    I had the same initial response. Then I realized that "Sad But True..." was indeed the appropriate place for this request. ;)

What is so sad about it?
    Indeed I have a passion for odd and unusual, usually detested guns. So what? To each his own?!

...but also do like fancy smancy 600$ guns don't get me wrong...

So if someone has a nickel plated Raven Arms mp-25 in working condition, please let me know.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What is so sad about it?
    Indeed I have a passion for odd and unusual, usually detested guns. So what? To each his own?!

...but also do like fancy smancy 600$ guns don't get me wrong...

So if someone has a nickel plated Raven Arms mp-25 in working condition, please let me know.

I think they're making a comment, that you are asking for a gun in the "Sad but true pictures" thread, in the breakroom.
    Since a lot of people view that round as underpowered, surely you can see where they think it's "sad".

You could always go to the handguns section, and start a new thread. Maybe even start a WTB (Want to Buy) thread.
    Just an idea.

Personally, I don't care what kinda gun you carry, or how much it costs.
    But you don't find too many steaks in the potato chip aisle at the supermarket.

:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom