• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    200.gif

So... participation trophies? How does that benefit them?

That's at least some relief.

I guess, in some ways it's akin to a baccalaureate ceremony, but based on skin color, not religion... still, SMH.
    Pretty sure that is unconstitutional. I think it could be a great test case to send up through the system. But one can never be certain that penumbras can't be found.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So... participation trophies? How does that benefit them?
    "According to an organizer of the event, this provision would allow for students who plan to accrue their final credits over the summer to partake in the annual celebration."

This is about the only part I don't have a problem with. I know of a couple of H.S. that do the same, I know a guy that participated in the graduation ceremony of one of them. He was short 1-2 credits and was taking summer school. The school allowed him to walk down the aisle with the rest of his classmates and receive a "diploma" which was just a blank piece of paper. When he finished summer school he received his actual diploma.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is sad to see the further wimpization of a great American brand...
    I guess if you define better performance as wimpmization. I like the classic HD's personally, but electric has its place. If you can afford it.

HD probably won't make it too many more years if they don't appeal to younger riders. The number of people who like the classic look are becoming fewer as the generations. progress. But damn. Who's gonna pay $30K for that? If they're gonna modernize they need to make products people can afford. That's a very expensive toy if that's the niche market.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    At least she double bagged it.

Facebook won't let me embed the video, so here are some screen shots.

1620843467544.png

1620843518752.png
    1620843549413.png

1620843592350.png

1620843637169.png

What I could not capture is how after filling the first bag and trying to pick it up, gas pours out of a hole in the bottom of the bag, so she sets it down (in the rain), ties it off, and puts it in a second bag.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom