• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Are they wearing leather :n00b: Sounds like Mars hill (no offense to anyone here that might be a moped driver in Mars hill) there's even a couple outfitted with milk crate trailers!

no...just the usual drunk redneck trailer trash outfits.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    It would be so awesome if they had leather with a moped and a skull on the back! Man that would be epic!

Trust me, it's funny enough to see columbus finest on mopeds...they think they are the **** in their own little world. I wonder if meth has anything to do with it...

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Trust me, it's funny enough to see columbus finest on mopeds...they think they are the **** in their own little world. I wonder if meth has anything to do with it...
    There is a strong possibility... Of course I won't say every trailer park is a meth lab, but...

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I get tired of getting flipped off for not moving my big ass truck over in heavy traffic for the guy in the Beamer because he wants to come off the west st exit onto 70 at 40 mph. I figure if I can get my rig moving that fast in that space the BMW should have no problem walking away from me. Of course I don't really care, they wouldn't be the first person that ate curb because they want to give me s**t and try to pass me in a lane that's ending. My trucks not a semi, and it's as fast as an empty semi, oh, and if your an idiot I'm not going to be courteous and let you over, stupid people get to drive on the shoulder... Or grass... Or just stop and wait?
    Bimmer=BMW Car
    Beamer=BMW motorcycle

If it makes you or anyone feel any better,many cut me off when I am in the M5, I guess people think either it can't move as fast or I won't make it move as fast and is an easy target to cut off.

Then there the ones that get in front of you and go slower, but get upset when you go to pass and try to speed up to prevent you from passing. Had a guy try this once with me. He kept his brights on for quite some time behind me. Between the auto dimming mirrors and the window sun shades at the push of a button he was nothing more then a little dim dot in the mirror.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Around here, trailer parks doesn't carry a very good reputation

I think here must mean everywhere that isn't use to having trailer parks as retirement communities. I've met some really good trailer park folk and I've met some, well, not so good...but I could say the same about the neighborhoods with the $300,000+ houses.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I think here must mean everywhere that isn't use to having trailer parks as retirement communities. I've met some really good trailer park folk and I've met some, well, not so good...but I could say the same about the neighborhoods with the $300,000+ houses.
    Ya know you can tell when you see the park. There are nice people everywhere, it's just a matter of how many dip****s you have to get past to get to them!

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Well...we don't have any of those fancy retirement trailer parks around here....so that leaves the trailer trash

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I was driving on I70 west - just got on it from Pennsylvania... Next exit I watched a car gradually drift over into the exit lane, then gradually start drifting off on the exit before they apparently noticed they were going on an exit and quickly yanked the wheel back to the left... Car did two complete spins before coming to a stop about 5 ft from a concrete barrier...

Young chick texting [or so it looked] when I saw her starting to drift off... At first I thought she was taking the exit.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I get tired of getting flipped off for not moving my big ass truck over in heavy traffic for the guy in the Beamer because he wants to come off the west st exit onto 70 at 40 mph. I figure if I can get my rig moving that fast in that space the BMW should have no problem walking away from me. Of course I don't really care, they wouldn't be the first person that ate curb because they want to give me s**t and try to pass me in a lane that's ending. My trucks not a semi, and it's as fast as an empty semi, oh, and if your an idiot I'm not going to be courteous and let you over, stupid people get to drive on the shoulder... Or grass... Or just stop and wait?

I will agree and raise you one level of stupidity: One of my pet peeves would be those who hit the 'on' ramp fast enough to merge neatly into the space ahead of me THEN SLOW DOWN TO MATCH SPEED WITH ME when all would have worked smooth as silk had the moron simply continued doing what he was doing in the first place.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I will agree and raise you one level of stupidity: One of my pet peeves would be those who hit the 'on' ramp fast enough to merge neatly into the space ahead of me THEN SLOW DOWN TO MATCH SPEED WITH ME when all would have worked smooth as silk had the moron simply continued doing what he was doing in the first place.
    Yeah , those dip****s can drive on the shoulder, if your stupid enough to drive like that you don't belong on the road!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've always said if cars came equipped with missiles people would be much more courteous!
    I WANT one of those. I promise I won't abuse it. :):

Yeah, and put how many hundreds or thousands out of work? Nevermind the fact that people that whine about semis would be crying about waiting on the trains.

If there's a bigger cost savings for shipping more stuff by trains then that market would emerge naturally. I don't believe in propping up industries just to employ people, not that trucking currently needs propping up. But if trains would replace much of the long range trucking, then I'd imagine there'd be more jobs working for railroads.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom