• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    It all looks so small on here :-p. Kinda disheartening. But its 80 pages in word on size 11 font, not too bad ;).

I think it's about half finished as far as the outline goes, then it's time to go back and revise/edit/add, so if there are any things you like or don't like let me know! I want the story to be realistic(ish) and enjoyable!

And don't worry, there will be a bit more action/drama coming up instead of all the boring stuff.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Working on the next few sections, sorry I've been getting a little behind! Been spending extra time with the baby and then any free time has been reloading some brass now that I've got my dies all fixed and squared away.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    15 queries, so far one returned undeliverable, 2 rejections. 12 more 'floating' out there. Hmmmmm. I guess I need to hurry up and finish this thing so i can start polishing it for someone worthy... :-p

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Would it be possible for you to change the font? It's a bit small to read comfortably.

toddk

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Lake / Porter Co
    Lookin good man. So when he gets to indiana is he going to go through any towns that we may know? How about a guest appearance by a lucky forum member?

Keep going with it!

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    just a massive riot and unrest when the last 1000's of people got left out with nothing... :-P

Didn't originally plan on writing more about it but I do see that I didn't put enough in to solidify the path.

Top Bottom