• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I don't think everything will move that fast.

But maybe I'll leave off just the last chapter if it does go to publish - at least then I could sell like a dozen books ;).

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    I have stopped reading this story; if you are a good enough writer to be published, that is great (& I hope you are), but starting a story on-line just to pull people in and then try to sell them the ending is "pure BS". Finish this story here and I'll look to buy you next one. -- Greg/Grizhicks

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I have stopped reading this story; if you are a good enough writer to be published, that is great (& I hope you are), but starting a story on-line just to pull people in and then try to sell them the ending is "pure BS". Finish this story here and I'll look to buy you next one. -- Greg/Grizhicks

I don't think that was OP's intentions. I will continue to read it even if I have to buy a book to finish it. I just ask that my copy is first edition and autographed.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    I don't think that was OP's intentions. I will continue to read it even if I have to buy a book to finish it. I just ask that my copy is first edition and autographed.

I think he might just be a little put off that a few stories have been started and never finished for different reasons. It is unfortunate, but things do come up. I have enjoyed all the stories and will continue to do so as long as they are available. Keep up the good work rgoziner! :yesway:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I'll keep watching here to learn where I can purchase the book when it's finished and published. Meanwhile, I'll keep reading what you post here. (I do re-read good stories more than once. ;))

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Keep it coming. Chicago to Columbus, Ohio on foot? John's really got his work cut out for him now.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom