• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    New Wisconsin poll has Cruz and Trump tied (within the MOE of each other). Interestingly, Kasich is a distant 3rd, but when asked head-to-head with Trump, he wins 46-44. To me, that strongly suggests that the notTrump voters are at least as motivated as Trump voters in Wisconsin.

It also makes me think that, once in the poll booth, at least some of the Kasich supporters will pull the lever for Cruz instead.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yet another example of Ted Cruz's above-the-fray classiness:

Cruz jokes about running over Trump with a car | TheHill

I wonder if Trump did the same how the perception would be then.

New Wisconsin poll has Cruz and Trump tied (within the MOE of each other). Interestingly, Kasich is a distant 3rd, but when asked head-to-head with Trump, he wins 46-44. To me, that strongly suggests that the notTrump voters are at least as motivated as Trump voters in Wisconsin.

It also makes me think that, once in the poll booth, at least some of the Kasich supporters will pull the lever for Cruz instead.

I've learned not to take the polling seriously. The only poll that matters is the one where registered voters actually cast ballots.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

I don't know about that. Kasich has made it clear he's not going anywhere. Maybe if he didn't make it clear that might be the case. Kasich did very well at that town hall, I can see it at the very least making sure his original supporters still vote for him.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Was there a primary preference vote held in some state in the past week, and I missed it?

I think the modeling in the story took into account polling in Wisconsin which changed significantly from last week to this. It also looks like California might end up closer than earlier forecasts, which changes the equation, too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the modeling in the story took into account polling in Wisconsin which changed significantly from last week to this. It also looks like California might end up closer than earlier forecasts, which changes the equation, too.

Turns out, sometimes the koolaid tastes like ****.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Trump had a bad week last week and this week. That attack on Heidi and that interview I saw with Chris Mathews (snippets anyway) are cringe worthy, even for a person that does not support Trump. Seemed like that thing with Heidi kind of hit a bit of a chord.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump had a bad week last week and this week. That attack on Heidi and that interview I saw with Chris Mathews (snippets anyway) are cringe worthy, even for a person that does not support Trump. Seemed like that thing with Heidi kind of hit a bit of a chord.
    Eh. Trumpers don't cringe at anything. At least I've not heard anything that Trump has said that they've cringed at.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Eh. Trumpers don't cringe at anything. At least I've not heard anything that Trump has said that they've cringed at.

Probably not the hard core ones, some of which are vociferous around here. But there are probably some "go-along-with-the-crowd" types that might cool their jets as they start paying attention.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Trumpeter Swan Song

swan-deadd7x_8796.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd look at Maine before I concluded Trump will win Indiana (do you guys have any indians left, wondering about the state name)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom