• ...and so much more!
  • oliverscottiii

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2024
    Columbus

Directly from the Communist Party USA. When you read this and if you find yourself in agreement with things in this articles you might be a Communist.
    Critical Race Theory (CRT) is nothing more than a divisive, destructive ideology designed to tear this country apart. It pushes the toxic narrative that America is inherently racist, and that every interaction between people of different races is tainted by power dynamics and oppression. Instead of promoting unity and progress, CRT forces people into victim and oppressor roles based on skin color, which only deepens divisions and fosters resentment.

What’s even more outrageous is the fact that CRT is being shoved down our throats in schools, workplaces, and even the military. Children are being taught to see themselves and others through a racial lens, dividing them instead of teaching them to judge people by the content of their character. It’s not about addressing real issues of inequality—it’s about perpetuating guilt, shame, and division.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    welll....

to dig my horse up for another round of beatings...

as an american, i see the damage done by critical race theory and how it is countermanding the very principals that this country was founded on.

i have always been against it's predecessor, affirmative action. how dare you tell anyone that they are only good enough to sit at a conference table because a law says so. if a company doesn't want to hire me for whatever reason, i will go somewhere else or embark to actualize my reality of self employment. my first thought should not be a lawsuit to force you to accept me.

are there still companies and organizations that practice racism? sure there are...but i haven't seen any evidence that that is pushed at the corporate level. i have experienced "original" (as expressed from times after slavery up through the mid 80's) racism at the mid to low levels within several companies but even that has not been tolerated when brought to light.

the racism in this country is being pushed by the very people who claim that racism is hiding behind every tree, rock, and white person. they are the true racists that believe because of the color of my skin i am too stupid to achieve success (by whatever measure) without their help.

they have rebranded the racism that they started in this country as inequity kwe know who they are). i don't need your equity, i need equality as promised by the founding fathers and the constitution of the united states.

i once worked for a tech company doing communications support (think city to city, country to country, and even satellites). i was hired and excelled at my position because of the skill set that i presented not the color of my skin. i had the respect of my peers because i could handle and understood the technology. one day, some do-gooder got the idea that there should be more poc working on the tech support side. they hired in about 15 poc and thought that it would be a good idea to have the only black guy (me) train them. i was instantly and highly offended. i voiced my dislike of this idea which angered the people who felt that forcing equity was needed. the owner of the company (a chinese guy (rip mr. chen) agreed with me 1000%. he put a stop to that nonsense really quick.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Critical Race Theory (CRT) is nothing more than a divisive, destructive ideology designed to tear this country apart. It pushes the toxic narrative that America is inherently racist, and that every interaction between people of different races is tainted by power dynamics and oppression. Instead of promoting unity and progress, CRT forces people into victim and oppressor roles based on skin color, which only deepens divisions and fosters resentment.

What’s even more outrageous is the fact that CRT is being shoved down our throats in schools, workplaces, and even the military. Children are being taught to see themselves and others through a racial lens, dividing them instead of teaching them to judge people by the content of their character. It’s not about addressing real issues of inequality—it’s about perpetuating guilt, shame, and division.
    they are pairing crt with dei nowadays. you are screwed if you just want to go to work and perform at the level you are capable of.

i don't give a hot d*** what color you are when you are about to remove the tumor from my chest. i need you to be qualified.

Top Bottom