• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wolfman6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    <redacted> Can someone tell me what I've posted or said that brought out all the smartass remarks?

Last edited by a moderator:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Can someone tell me what I've posted or said that brought out all the smartass remarks?
    LOL, ;) we just keep an eye on the new guys. No fear. Unless your racing to hit 50 post for some reason. Don't take it personal. And hello from South Bend. :ingo:Hang around. It's a fun group!

Calm down. As the above poster said, we're just weary of people making a run of stupid posts to get into the classifieds. Calling people "dicks" in one of your first posts isn't the best way to make friends. :twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ah... "infractions". Is that what we're calling them these days? :bat:

You raise enough for that Mosin yet so we can "infract" that feller?

KJ set up a buy with him. He was going to buy the gun just for :poop:'s and giggles. I had a full day and he was building a deck so we passed. Might be for the best. Hate to get banned for off site shenanigans.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Can someone tell me what I've posted or said that brought out all the smartass remarks?

YOU haven't done anything as far as I can tell.
    But after watching people join, day after day after day, trying to ignore the rules, sometimes members get jaded.
    This is their game, to see who will try to break the rules.
    Just recently there was a member that joined, then started telling everyone how the rules sucked, and we suck.
    Stated how other sites were run, he just wanted the classifieds, etc.

YOU haven't done that.
    But after seeing a couple HUNDRED, like I said, some people get jaded.
    I hope you stick around.
    We do have a good community here.
    But realize, in any group of tens of thousands, there will be people you don't like or disagree with.

INGO doesn't affect your job or home.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

:wow:......grow some thicker skin my friend. You have not seen evil. We are just watching for runners. If you stuck around you would understand.
    Chillax wild man.

You were being touted for good posts best I see. Humor is as you find it.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    :wow:......grow some thicker skin my friend. You have not seen evil. We are just watching for runners. If you stuck around you would understand.
    Chillax wild man.

You were being touted for good posts best I see. Humor is as you find it.

QFT. A lot of the guys that have been brought up in this thread now participate in it. If you aren't doing any thing wrong you have no need to be worried about us just spotting your presence.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Side note (and a small glimpse into how my silly brain works), when I hear the phrase "a bunch of dicks" the mental image is hilarious. Think this:

Bunch-of-bananas-010.jpg

...only instead of bananas, they're... well, you get the idea.

wolfman6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    You're right but none of this attitude was start by me. Most of these replays have not been very friendly. I make 10 post replys and I'm up to something. So forgive my previous comments.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You're right but none of this attitude was start by me. Most of these replays have not been very friendly. I make 10 post replys and I'm up to something. So forgive my previous comments.

No worries. Only 40 more to go! At this rate, you'll be in the classifieds by 2038.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

Keep an occasional eye on this thread and you will see the type of people and posts we are keeping an eye out for. It happens several times a week and sometimes several times a day. If I remember correctly there was a guy who joined a while back then made a dozen posts or so into threads that were many years old. His contributing comments were " . " I think he might have typed "wow" once. Most were just a period. He and many others were only in it for the classifieds. Trying to sift through all the necroposts is very tedious and members got tired of it.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    FYI:

We don't play the "But he started it!" game here.. Rules are Rules for everyone, play nice, follow the Rules, or Infractions then bans will be handed out..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom