• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    There you go... I guess I am into the race... I keep over looking this thread. I keep seeing it and I though it was about age!!!! Haha

Not wanting to post any for sale ads, I wanted to get a hold of a couple members. Can't PM until I hit 50. Then I figured out they can PM me but I cannot reply back... Go figure.

Well hate to disappoint you guys... Wonder if there is something I can sell around here.... Hmmm Well the dog has been pretty good lately... The wife on the other hand... Ahh think I will keep her too... I will keep thinking...

Like to stick around for a while... I come and go. Hard to keep up on the posts, Lot of people here and a lot of postings that turn pretty fast. Interesting to see a different group of people.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    There you go... I guess I am into the race... I keep over looking this thread. I keep seeing it and I though it was about age!!!! Haha

Not wanting to post any for sale ads, I wanted to get a hold of a couple members. Can't PM until I hit 50. Then I figured out they can PM me but I cannot reply back... Go figure.

Well hate to disappoint you guys... Wonder if there is something I can sell around here.... Hmmm Well the dog has been pretty good lately... The wife on the other hand... Ahh think I will keep her too... I will keep thinking...

Like to stick around for a while... I come and go. Hard to keep up on the posts, Lot of people here and a lot of postings that turn pretty fast. Interesting to see a different group of people.
    You can use the Visitor Message, I think

sleepey7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2014
    indianapolis
    i just got in to carbon this year i hope to do more of it for the 3 years before i was doing fiberglass for airplanes out in plainfield. gct they laid everyone off till they designed the next step witch is a all carbon fiber fifth wheel rv and work on production of the one we built

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Never heard of a visitor message. It took me a while just to find the link to mark all posts read. You would think it would be at the top of the search pages.
    Go to the person's profile.
    There should be a tab says, Visitor Messages.
    some people have it disabled, some haven't.
    What you visitor message can be read by everyone.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hope Springer has the decency to tell him to pound sand. I have a "never deal with list" and this is the fastest way to get on it.

He's now trying the PM route I think.

I noticed he had a bunch then got smacked down. Climbing fast always attracts attention. It's the guys who've been here since 2009, never post then blast the forum because they want that sweet deal then disappear that are the reason the rule is in place. In five years here's proved he doesn't want to participate, so why should he get any deals that are for members?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He's now trying the PM route I think.

I noticed he had a bunch then got smacked down. Climbing fast always attracts attention. It's the guys who've been here since 2009, never post then blast the forum because they want that sweet deal then disappear that are the reason the rule is in place. In five years here's proved he doesn't want to participate, so why should he get any deals that are for members?
    If they have been around since 2009, why would they disappear now after buying something?

The rule is in place for those that join just to buy something and then disappear.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    If they have been around since 2009, why would they disappear now after buying something?

This guy made zero posts in 5 years and then shat out 50 of them in one day. Upon achieving his 50th post he immediately stopped posting and began perusing the classifieds. Do you honestly believe he's now decided to become an active member of our community? Wanna buy a bridge?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This guy made zero posts in 5 years and then shat out 50 of them in one day. Upon achieving his 50th post he immediately stopped posting and began perusing the classifieds. Do you honestly believe he's now decided to become an active member of our community? Wanna buy a bridge?
    Sounds like someone that is using a shill account after being banned to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom